Quidditch (Ceci) ***Mature Content*** - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Quidditch (Ceci) ***Mature Content*** - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Quidditch (Ceci) ***Mature Content***

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quidditch (Ceci) ***Mature Content*** - Page 4 Empty Re: Quidditch (Ceci) ***Mature Content***

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:10 am

Antonius hardly hesitated as he slid forward on the broomstick so he was pressed up against her. His stomach boiled with excitement, his cheeks prickled with happiness and his lips ached with desire.

He leaned forward and kissed her, feeling beyond happy. He felt as if he was floating... Oh my god! I AM floating!" the thought to himself. He laughed into her lips at the private joke and kissed her deeply in apology. "This is the most amazing thing I have ever done," he said truthfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quidditch (Ceci) ***Mature Content*** - Page 4 Empty Re: Quidditch (Ceci) ***Mature Content***

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:16 am

Cecilia giggled as the broom was riding them where ever it wanted to go, but she didn't care she trusted the broom knew what it was doing. As Antonius said this was the most amzing thing he ever done she smiled. "I know, it looks so amazing and beautiful up here, and never less I'm up here with you!"said Cecilia as she gave him a sexy warm smile and kissed him back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:28 am

"It's wonderful being here with you," he said. He kissed her again, deeply happily. The air whizzed through his hair as the broom sped along. Her hair flew around her face beautifully... "You're so..." he started, then blushed and didn't say anything else, instead kissing her... hoping it sufficiently expressed what he felt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Cecilia smiled and kissed him back passionately as the wind rustled through her soft curly long blond hair. "Wow this is so amazing being here with him and the view but I have to admit being up here with him his more amazing then the view!"Cecilia thought to herself as she remained kissing him expressing how she felt for him without holding anything back. As she remained kissing him the broom went around Hogwarts lake and started flying above the lake revealing to them there reflection in the water of them kissing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Antonius looked at the moon, suddenly troubled. "The feast is probably long over... we should probably already be back in our dormitories..." he said regretfully. The charm wore off and the broom landed.

"But I really, really don't want to..." he said, taking her hand gently as they dismounted the broom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:31 pm

Cecilia laughed. "I know we should but I don't to either, I want to be with you!"said Cecilia as she snuggled up against him not wanting to let him go. As she got her wand out she flicked it at the brooms as they rode themselves back to there dormitories. As she looked at him sadly she gave him a soft kiss on the lips and pulled away and gave him a warm sexy smile. "We could stay out here and then sneak back in through the common room window or go back to the common room."said Cecilia as she gave him another sexy warm smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:43 pm

"I love you so much," Antonius said sincerely. "But we shouldn't go too far right now... let's see if we can stand a night apart." he said, not knowing if he would be able to. He knew they would have to spend time apart now... and he was sure it would be easier if he left sooner... he was falling into deeper love with her every second.

"There are two places in this world to be now; where you are, and where you aren't. I'm about to go to the worst place in the world," he told her as he slowly slid his hand out of hers. He gave her a hug but resisted the urge to give her a kiss.

"They'll be less likely to catch us going up separately than one at a time." he said, as he said it he felt almost physical pain separating from her. A tear trickled down his face as he turned and sprinted off to Ravenclaw Tower.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:30 pm

Cecilia nodded and let go of his hand. Cecilia felt like half of her was already gone but she didn't dare let that emotion out. As she seen him sprint to the Ravenclaw and felt a tear trickle down his cheek. As she seen him already in the castle she took off slowly to the castle back to the Ravenclaw Tower to her dormitory. As she walked trying to avoid the teachers she finally got to the Entrance to the Ravenclaw Common Room she knocked on the door and the beak of the eagle opened and started playing a musical Tone and then asked 'Which comes first the Phoenix or the flame?' the musical voice asked. "Well I think the circle has no beginning!"Cecilia muttered. "Well said."said the Musical voice as it let her in. As Cecilia walked quietly in the dorms she headed towards her dormitory and quietly got ready for bed and let sleep try to over take her but it was impossible.

((Got that out of the 7th book! Razz))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top