Quidditch (Ceci) ***Mature Content*** - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Quidditch (Ceci) ***Mature Content*** - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Quidditch (Ceci) ***Mature Content***

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quidditch (Ceci) ***Mature Content*** - Page 2 Empty Re: Quidditch (Ceci) ***Mature Content***

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:45 pm

He put a bubble-head charm on both of them, dove underwater and positioned his body so the edge of the lake was 'above' them, then muttered "Ascendio!"

As they sped through the water, broomless and soaking. He stuck his bubble head into hers, examining her. Her soft, blue eyes were closed and lifeless, her body limp in his. He attempted to shake her back to life, but nothing worked. His legs sped through the water as if they were dangling on the back of the tube while he was tubing behind a muggle boat.

On a whim, he leaned in and kissed her lifeless lips passionately. He pulled away, gasping "Please wake up," A single tear trickled down from his purple eye and landed on her forehead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quidditch (Ceci) ***Mature Content*** - Page 2 Empty Re: Quidditch (Ceci) ***Mature Content***

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:59 pm

As Antonius kissed her passionately on the lips she coughed up some water and opened her eyes slowly as her soft blue sparkling eyes looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you Antoni love, you saved my life from that evil Grindylow."said Cecilia weakly as she coughed up some more water. As she stopped coughing for awhile she looked into his sparkling purple eyes and kissed him lightly on the lips. As she looked down at her ankle she realized it was bleeding. "Perfect just what I need!"Cecilia muttered to herself as she got her wand out of her soaking wet robe and muttered. "Espikey!"as her wound healed up she smiled weakly at Antonius. "I told you I can be clumsy at times, looked what happened!"said Cecilia weakly as her ankle still hurts but she tried her best to ignore it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Antonius finally reached the shore and looked at her bleeding ankle with sorrow. "But if it wasn't for me, the grindelew would have never been a danger!" he said, angry with himself. "Accio brooms!" he said as an afterthought. Both their brooms rushed toward him and landed beside them.

"I'm so sorry..." he started. He kissed her ankle where it bled and said in a playful voice, "Kiss it make it better?"

He non-verbally thought Episkey! toward the wound in case it wasn't healed thoroughly enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Cecilia heard him cursing himself she took her soft hands and made him gently looked into her soft blue sparkling eyes. "You did nothing wrong Antoni love, so stop blaming yourself it was an accident."said as she kissed him. As she pulled away he kissed her ankle. As she felt like her ankle was going to melt she smiled. "You know, I think you have magic lips I can't even feel it that much anymore."said Cecilia as she gave him a sexy warm smile. As she looked into his eyes still could see they still had worry and anger in them. "Antoni love it isn't your fault it's mine for being stupid!"said Cecilia as she grabbed his hand an locked hands with him and squeezed it gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:33 pm

He held her hand wordlessly, feeling very unworthy of her dazzling presence. He held on tightly, stroking her hand with his thumb. His 'magic lips' itched to kiss her again, but he knew that if he did, it would betray his own weakness, and be taking advantage of somebody that saw him for more than he was.

"Just because it was an accident doesn't make it not my fault." he said with a terrible taste in his mouth. "Can you ever forgive me?" he asked, knowing he wouldn't be able to forgive himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Cecilia nodded. "Of course I forgive you Antoni love, but you have to stop blaming yourself when it wasn't your fault!"Cecilia said softly as she ran her hands through his soft blond hair. "Besides I don't care if you make a thousand or million mistakes I will still love you."said Cecilia as she gave him a sexy warm smile. As she snuggled close to him she looked into his purple eyes that held anger in them and smiled. "Don't be mad at yourself it was my fault, I love you."said Cecilia as she kissed him passionately on the lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:28 am

Antonius couldn't help himself from falling into her arms and melting there. "How do you do that? he asked her softly.

"And about those magical lips..." he said, leaning in seductively close to her lips. He breathed warm, ticking breath onto them, inviting her in, but giving her the option. He was mad at himself for endangering her... and didn't know of she had forgiven him even if she said she had.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:05 am

"I know that because no matter what you do wrong I will always fogive you because I love you."said Cecilia calmly as her soft blue sparkling eyes looked into his purple sparkling eyes. As his lips were a inch from hers she gave him a sexy warm smile smile and kissed him softly and gently on the lips. "Please don't be mad at yourself Antoni love, I forgive you and it wasn't your fault!"said Cecilia as she kissed him passionately on the lips this time hoping to make him feel better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am

Antonius clutched her shoulders. "Oh my god..." he said after she kissed him. He leaned into another one, kissing her long and hard. He backed out again, kissing her softly several times in a row. He moaned and gasped, "Oh my god... I love you." he said quickly. He placed a hand on her waist and moved up and down it with his hand. "So much," he finished.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:27 am

Cecilia moaned in between the kisses he was giving her as she felt surge pleasure burst through her whole body. As he ran her warms hands down his muscular chest she gave him a sexy warm smile between kisses. "I love you so much much to."said Cecilia panting for air as she was breathing hard. As he put her hand on her waist moving it up and down she felt like she was going to melt at his soft warm hands on her waist. As she put his hands under his shirt she went back to running her hands down his chest all the way down to his waist and back up again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top