Alone for once (Jesse) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Alone for once (Jesse) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Alone for once (Jesse)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alone for once (Jesse) - Page 6 Empty Re: Alone for once (Jesse)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:29 am

Chase gasped slightly when he grabbed her hand and pulled her in again. Kissing her, she kissed him back. What else was she to do? A hot guy kisses you, and you're not going to kiss him back? Plus he was the only person who had actually listened to her. Waited for her to tell HIM, instead of asking until she told. She put her hand on his cheek again, her other hand reaching out and running her hand through his hair gently. What was she doing? Her hand faltered but she kept kissing him. She didn't know what else to do. Suddenly the wind blew hard against them, and the sun went away, but still they were kissing. A low roll of thunder growled right above them, and the skies unleashed more rain then before. Still she kissed him, the rain getting them soaked through, but they sat, kissing in the rain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:35 am

When the rain started Jesse was laughing in his head. How cliche that the rain would start as soon as he started kissing her. This feeling was new to him, he had only kissed one girl in his life and it had been a little peck. Never had he full on kissed someone with such passion like he was now, her hand running through his hair, his hand in hers, it was a feeling he would never forget. He finally pulled away, breathing heavily and stared into her eyes, smiling after a few seconds. He hadn't been this happy in a long time, not wanting to go anywhere else but stay with her forever.

"So you do like like me, eh?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:42 am

Chase looked at him silently the rain pounding down onto them. She nodded silently. Then she felt horrified. Breathing hard, the rain splashing down on her face she fell away from him. "I can't believe myself."She said her hands shaking. "I'm sorry."She said slowly looking up at him. "I shouldn't have let that happen. I have..I have Sterling."She whispered. "Even though..I can't be with him..I.." She was at a loss for words. The tears that were now going down her face hidden by the rain. "I like you a lot Jesse. More than a lot, you're the only person...including Sterling...that actually waited..and listened to me."She said softly. "Will you do me a favor..and not kiss me?"She asked looking at him. "I feel horrible, even though I just want to stop talking and kiss you again."She whispered. "I don't want to lose you.."She said.

Chase was sitting on her knees, her hands pulled to her chest, folded over on herself. She looked like she was in pain, but it wasn't real pain. It was the emotional pain she was putting herself through. She looked up at Jesse silently the rain pouring down her face. "I feel aweful...Sterling is in a coma...and I'm...I'm..cheating."She whispered looking at him her eyes wide with the realization. "I'm a horrible person."She whispered bending over herself, staring at the ground her arms now wrapped around her waist. Her hair falling over her eyes to hide them from Jesse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:47 am

Jesse grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes calmly and he smiled. He understood her predicament and he would not put her through any more suffering. He knew he should not have kissed her again, he should have left it alone, but he could not help it. "Chase, we can jut be friends, ok? I like you a lot too, I really do, but if you prefer Sterling I would much rather you be with him. What kind of a person would I be if I stopped liking you because you liked someone else. I promise we can be friends and I will never bring this up again, ok?" He put his pinky out and grinned "Pinky promise."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:50 am

Chase looked up at him silently and then nodded. She felt a small smile come onto her face as she held up her pinky and hooked it in his. She slowly came up and smiled at him. Slowly pressing her lips to his one last time she smiled softly and moved away from him. Looking up at the sky. "That was crazy."She said softly. "I didn't expect it to rain again."She said looking at him hair dripping in her face, her eyes sparkling with amusement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:56 am

She kissed him again, possibly the last time they would ever kiss, but it did not last long and it only left Jesse wanting more. When she stopped and looked at the sky, he did so as well, enjoying the view and also enjoying the light rain. Their clothes had been dry for the second time, and now they were wet again, he did not care though. He wondered what the people inside thought of them right now, probably thought they were crazy.

"Me neither, but I kind of like it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:00 am

Chase nodded and looked up at the sky. "Thank you."She said, softly her eyes closed, her mouth barely moving. "Thank you for everything.."She said slowly. She took a deep breath and a flash of pain spread through her body. She whimpered but didn't move. She just hoped the sound of the rain was loud enough for him to not heard that. She felt her face twist into a moment of pain but it was gone quickly so she kept her face up to the sky. The rain hitting it softly. Looking down at him once the pain was gone she smiled. She held out her hand to him as she slowly stood up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:14 am

He helped her to her feet, not seeing her in pain, but smiling at her to try and make her feel better. "If you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate because I would love to talk to you again." He grinned and leaned in to give her a hug.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:17 am

Chase smiled and hugged him gently. She knew this might be a bad idea, but she did it anyway. Turning her head slowly and moving back she pressed her lips to his one last time. Savoring the feeling, knowing this might never happen again. She pulled him closer, her hands in his hair. One last kiss, that was all. Just one last kiss! She kept thinking over and over to herself. She couldn't believe she had given in, but here she was, kissing him deeply for what was probably the last time. She hated herself for loving it, but she loved it so much. Pulling him closer she knew he was so much taller then her so she moved to her tiptoes hoping it would help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:25 am

She kissed him again, this time he would make sure she remembered it. He kissed her deep and he kissed her hard so that she would remember it. He knew he was going to remember it. He enjoyed it deeply, and when she stood on her tippy toes, Jesse bent down to pick her up and lifted her into the air, never stopping the kiss. He held it for as long as he could, not wanting to stop, but he knew he had to. Finally, he pulled away and he gently let her down again, giving her a big smile.

"I wont tell anyone."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top