Alone for once (Jesse) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Alone for once (Jesse) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Alone for once (Jesse)

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alone for once (Jesse) - Page 5 Empty Re: Alone for once (Jesse)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:44 am

Chase rested her forehead against his shoulder sobbing softly until she couldn't cry anymore. It had been the first time she had broken down since that night. She hadn't even cried in her dorm at night. Hadn't cried when Sterling had been found in a coma. No, she had stayed strong, until now. She looked up at him silently. "Thank you for listening."She whispered. "I..I haven't told anyone about it yet..and it feels good to get it off my chest."She said softly. Even if it wasn't the complete truth, she had left some things out, left enough out so that no one would get in trouble. For some reason she didn't mind that Thomas and Nerezza were still on the loose somewhere. She knew they must have an ounce of goodness in them somewhere. Though that girl...she seemed pure evil. Insane..and evil. She looked up at Jesse silently. "You have no idea how good it feels to get that off my chest."She said taking a slow deep breath.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:52 am

Jesse looked down at her and he smiled brightly for her "Anytime you need to get anything off your chest, you can tell me and I promise to never tell anyone." He smiled and he gave her shoulders a light rub, trying to make her feel better. He lay his head on top of her head and he looked out at the lake with a smile on his face, letting her think about things, thinking that it would make her feel better to sit in silence for a few minutes. After a few minutes, he reached down with his hand and he lifted her chin up and looked in her eyes, quickly he wiped away the tears in her face and gave her a smile.

"Anything else you want to tell me?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:55 am

Chase smiled slightly and sat for a bit thinking about that night. Then he wiped her tears away. She closed her eyes silently. "My parents are...terrible."She muttered. "My mom works at the ministry and thinks that her purpose in life is to keep a good reputation."She said softly looking at him. "That's why I have to marry someone of good blood....Dad managed to convince her that I could marry who I wanted, as long as they weren't muggle or muggleborn."She said softly. "Half and up." She shook her head. "it's terrible. They were going to have me have an arranged marriage." She felt some more tears slide down her face but she ignored them looking up at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:59 am

Jesse rubbed her cheeks softly, feeling sorry for her. Not only did she had all of the suffering from the attack but she was having problems at home as well. Jesse did not understand most of lifes problems. His parents both loved him, he lived in a nice home, and most people got along great with him. When he came into contact with someone who had been through so much, it almost seemed unfair that he had been able to live such a great life. Trying to make her feel better he said "Well.... I am in the category of half and up if that means anything to you." He smiled and then laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:02 am

Chase let out a watery laugh and looked up at him. Wiping her eyes she looked down at her hands and then back up at him her eyes wide. "I like you."She said smiling at him, being much more forward then some girls were. Some girls might have batted their eyelashes and giggled and flirted. But she came right out and said "I like you." She smiled at him and looked towards the lake for a moment her hair falling into her face, it was still slightly wet, but a breeze came and was drying her off. She shivered slightly and looked up at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:06 am

When she said she liked him, he smiled and said "When you say like, do you mean like or like like?" He grinned and when she shivered he pulled out his wand and he waved it quickly, first over her then over himself, and they immediately were dried off. He sat there for a moment just staring at her before he said "Well, come on. Do you like like me." He said with a smirk on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:10 am

Chase looked away for a second, her once wet hair fluffy and dry again. She looked up at him her hair flipping around her face in the soft breeze. Like or like like? She felt her heart freeze. She looked down at his hands, and then up at him. Then, without thinking, without planning on it. Not thinking about what might happen later if say Sterling saw her here, or say someone else saw her here. She leaned up and let her lips touch his, her cheeks a soft pink.

Last edited by Chase Moor on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:13 am

Jesse felt her lips go onto his, and for a moment he was so shocked he did not know what to do. Then, he remembered what he was supposed to do, and he returned the kiss. He brought his hands up to her head and placed it behind her head and ran it through her hair, pulling her into a tighter embrace and giving her a deeper kiss. He could not believe she was kissing him after all she had been through, but he enjoyed it. After a while of kissing, he pulled away and looked at her

"Its fine if you want to think about it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:17 am

Chase gasped softly her hands cupping his face. His hand was running through her hair and then he had pulled back. Think about what? That she really really liked it here, then yes, yes she will think about it. She was breathing slightly hard from the sudden kissing and she took a few deep calming breaths. She suddenly felt her mind fly back to Sterling, who was in a coma in St. Mungos. To the pain that had suddenly flaired in her bones. To the fact that she was kissing a complete stranger. What was wrong with her!? She gasped softly and felt her face go red. "I'm sorry!"She said putting her hands on her cheeks trying to hide the blush. "I wasn't thinking."She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:22 am

He smiled and he reached up and grabbed her hand. He held onto it tightly and looked into her eyes. He knew this was a little bit much for her, but he also knew that she liked it, and so did he. He smiled before he pulled her close to him, inches away from his face "Don't be sorry, I like it. Plus I never kiss and tell." He grinned before leaning in and giving her another kiss, if she pulled away so be it, but he hoped she didn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top