Moor Estate - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moor Estate - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moor Estate

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moor Estate - Page 12 Empty Re: Moor Estate

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:39 am

Daniel laughed. "Yes, it is," he said grinning back at her watching her get onto her feet to dust the sand off her knee. He got up as well and just shook his leg a few time to get them off him then heard her mutter about how nice the sunset was so he looked up putting one hand above his eyes to look at the sun. "Wow, that's amazingly beautiful," he admitted looking back at her who seemed to be glowing, from the lasting effect of the sunset. He frowned his eyesbrows at her and pouted wandering how she was glowing, he quickly grinned back at her when he saw her grin at him as he dropped his arm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:58 pm

"Oh wow!"She gasped looking at him. "you're glowing!"She said laughing. "It's like, the sunset decided to let us glow a little longer then normal!"She said giggling. "It's not every day you get to glow like the sunset!"She said smiling. "Well anyway, we better head back before it gets to dark to see eh?"She asked turning and starting towards the dock again to where the motor boat was tied up. Walking along the dock she turned to look for Danny again. "You coming?"She called starting to untie the boat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:52 am

Daniel heard her gasp at him because he was glowing. He looked around himself for a moment smiling happily to himself. Then she started walking away from him and headed for the dock where the boat was tied up. Daniel was too busy looking at himself from front to back kind of enjoying himself but was inturrupted when he got startled when Chastity called. "Oh, are we going," he asked her looking at her raising his eyebrows in confusion, wrapping a towel around his body then walked up to her onto the dock.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:20 am

"Yeah, we gotta get back home before I can't see to put the boat in the boat house!"She said giggling as she untied the boat. "Get on in, I'll drive back."She said smiling looking up at the fading sunset. Pushing the boat off with her foot she jumped in and threw a life jacket at Danny. Buckling her own on she got behind the wheel and turned around to wait for him to put his life jacket on before she started to drive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:46 am

"Alright then." Daniel frowned because he loved this beach, it was quiet, sunny and everyone could feel relaxed here in just a second, the trees swayed as the gentle breeze of the wind blew into their leaves and the sun was almost fading away as if it was dying. He put on his life jacket safely with every buckle strapped on probably and tightly then hopped onto the boat slowly walking to the front and placed both hand on the back of her seat watching her drive the boat without hesitation. "That's awesome. Can you teach me how to drive one of these one day, " he told her grinning happily at her squatting beside the chair and looked out at the sea it was getting dark - the sky had turned dark blue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:22 am

Chase laughed. "Sure, if you come over more often."She said steering the boat out onto the lake and then heading for home. Going around the island and then straight for the boat house. She hummed a lullaby to herself softly as she pulled the boat into the boat house and jumped out tying it up and securing it. Shutting the outside door she pulled off her life jacket. "Lets go inside! Mary made some of her special cookies!"She said giggling and holding out her hand to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:31 am

Daniel laughed. "Oh, i was suppose to tell you this earlier before. My parent ain't coming back until late next week. Can i sleep over with you for a few week until they come back, well if that fine with your parent," He asked her just hoping that she would let him sleep over with her, hoping that her parent would as well. He just didn't want to be alone.Then he took her hand pulling himself out of boat and onto the docking area listening to her hum the lullaby to herself sofetly as he pulled off his life jacket smiling politely at her then wrapped his towel around her while he was in it. "Oo, i love cookie," said Daniel trying to keep her warm with his hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:44 am

Chase giggled and looked at him. "Of course you can stay over! We have plenty of extra rooms, do you want you're own kitchen or no?"She asked starting to head up towards the house. "You can have you're own kitchen, but of course you'd get your own room, living room, and bathroom."She said shrugging like every guest was treated like royalty. At least in her house they did.

"Any extended stay visitors also get the maid/ butler of their choice. Basically if you want a girl to wait on you're hand and foot, you get a maid, if you want a guy, you get a butler."
She said smiling. "Or you can just have both."She said shrugging. "I do." Grinning she looked up at him. "Plus you can come over and visit me in my wing whenever you want, my parents don't care."She said smiling at him. "They know I'm with Jesse and would never change that!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:56 am

Daniel heard her say that her parent don't mind him in the same room as she was because they know she was with Jesses then she said that nothing would ever changed how she felt about Jesses nothing in the world. He smirked at her and said. "Damn, i was this close," he joked putting his index finger and his thumb together leaving a little gap in between to indicate that he was this close to getting her then he barked a laughter giving her a soft punch on her arm. "No, i'm kidding i guess i just have to wait my turn," said Daniel walking toward her as he continued to walk over to her house looking down at ground to watch what he was stepping on but turned to look up at her, thinking he would get a maid. "Oh and Chase. Thank you for letting me sleep over and yes i would like to get a maid and a room would be nice maybe next to yours." he answered stopping by the door glancing at his bike by the wall where all of the things he needed to sleep over, a sleeping bag, bathroom accecories which included Tooth Paste, Deodorant, Soap and Shampoo also he brought spare clothes for going out and for sleeping.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:12 am

Chase laughed and opened the door. She turned and looked at his bike. She then turned, and yelled at the butler. "Hey! Can you get his stuff into the room next to mine? He's going to be staying for a while, he needs a maid, and a kitchen, don't forget to put extra towels in the bathroom."She said and then grabbing Danny's hand pulled him up the stairs and down her wing. "I hope you like blue."She said turning to the left just before getting to her room.

She entered a large room, a door on the opposite side of the room. The walls were a nice colour of blue and the carpet was extremely soft to the touch, a tan in colour. She walked in and turned around. "Welcome to you're new room for the next however long you need to stay."She said giggling. "That door leads into the bathroom, and then there is a door in the bathroom that leads to the kitchen."She said smiling at him.

A lady walked in and Chase smiled. "This is Heather, she will be you're maid."She said and Heather curtsied and walked into the room, carrying Danny's stuff. "You're bike is in the garage if you need it."She said in a heavy accent. Chase nodded and watched her go into the bathroom with extra towels. "They are stocking the fridge in there right now, and this will be you're new room!"She giggled looking at him for his reaction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top