Moor Estate - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moor Estate - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moor Estate

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moor Estate - Page 11 Empty Re: Moor Estate

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:21 am

Daniel rolled her eyes and smirked at her. "I know that, obviously you cannot stop drooling over my chest." said Daniel with a grin feeling her hand tracing over his bare chest. It felt warm and tender. He looked at her laughing grabbing her hand gently then looked at her in the eyes smiling. "It okay. Your only like a sister to me, i just want to protect you and be your friend." he told her rubbing her hand warmly with one hand smiling as warmly as he could muster at Chastity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:24 am

Chase shook her head. "I'm sorry!"She said stumbling back, pulling her hand out of his. "I really am!"She said looking up at him frantically. "Oh I feel like such a slut!"She said spinning around and taking off across the sand as fast as she could. She had done it again! Why did this always happen? He showed his bare chest, and all she could do is drool over it! She always did it! And she felt terrible now. What if Jesse found out that she drooled over every hot guy she encountered? It would ruin her if he hated her. She might even lose her pink if Jesse were to ever get angry with her. She fled down the beach away from him in shame.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:31 am

Daniel sighed and grabbed her arm pulling her back. "Chastity!" he said calmly looking into her eyes but she didn't seem to want to look at him straight in the eyes so he placed a warm hand on her cheek and gently forced her to look at him. His expression went rigid and annoyed, how could someone be so stupid and heartless to tell a girl she was a slut right in her face. "Chase, look at me. I need you to relax," said Daniel waiting for her to take a deep breath and calm down. Sterling had no right to call her a slut, he should know that no girl liked to be called a slut not even one girl. "Your not a slut okay. You love Jesses and I respect that. Don't worry what Sterling called you he is a gi -" he trailed off to edit his sentence. "He should of known better. Don't let him get the best of you. Your letting him win."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:09 am

Chase gasped when he grabbed her arm. Not looking him in the eyes he forced her face up to look at him. She took a deep breath trying to calm down. "But I always flirt with you!"She said looking up at him. "I don't mean to! But it's just..every time I realize it I feel like a slut."She whispered looking up at him. "I don't understand it!"She said and wrapped her arms around his middle hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry..I just..don't know what to do about it! No one has called me a slut before."She whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:55 am

Daniel laughed and sweeped her off her feet then carefully dropped her onto the chairs then squatted beside her. "I flirt with you, not you," he said trying to reverse the idea that she wasn't flirting and that he was so he could make her feel better about herself then he laughed again when she said that no one has called her a slut before. He rolled his eyes at her then frowned. "What happen to what you said in the Astronomy Tower. The day you told me that Sterling called you a slut because you cheated on him or something." said Daniel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:10 am

Chase laughed when he put her on the chair. "I meant!"She said looking at him stubbornly. "Before Sterling..no one had ever called me a slut before! And it shook me! Because I didn't know how to react."She said softly. "He..he also called me a B****."She said shaking her head sadly. "But that's all in the past now right?"She asked looking at him seriously. "I mean..it is isn't it?"She said looking at him her eyes showing how seriously she was meaning. She really hated it that she gave off the impression of being a slut and a B****. And she wanted to prove that she wasn't! She wanted to make sure!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:18 am

Daniel laughed and listened her tell him about Sterling who called her a B**** and a slut. He looked at her for a moment smiling as warmly at her stroking her face gently and pushed her hair out of the way. "Yes, it is all in the past. Your not a slut okay, i want you to promise me to stop thinking that you are one because you are not," he told her then held out a pinky in front of her smiling dazzlingly at her his white pearly teeth shinining in the sun. "Promise," asked Daniel making a weird expression that'll probably make her laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:36 am

Chase giggled and nodded. Hooking her pinky with his she held up her other pink crossing their hands. "I double pinky swear."She said giggling at his face. "I promise that I will not let what other people call me get to me so badly."She said smiling at him, flashing just as straight white teeth as his. "I'm sorry.."She said softly still waiting for him to double pinky swear it. "It's just I'm not used to it!"She said giggling and hugged him her pinky still crossed on his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:20 am

Daniel grinned at her and nodded back at her, their pinky finger crossed over each other. He was glad that she had promised him that she would not let anyone get the best of her. "Thanks that all i ever wanted to hear you say. They don't know you well to call you one, not that you are one because your no," said Daniel, removing his pinky finger away from her then gave her a long hug then quickly thought of something else that could of cheered her up like a joke and in a few second he found one and smiled at her. "First a pink room then a pink boat now a pinky promise. I might go physco soon, " he said to her hoping she would laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:58 am

Chase giggled. "Well I guess I like pink huh?"She asked grinning at him and getting to her feet. She dusted the sand off her knees and looked around. "Wow, look at the sunset!"She said putting her hands over her eyes and pointing at the sky. The sun was indeed going down, and the sunset was amazing from this beach. It arched across the sky, the island in the middle of the lake not big enough to hide the view of the castle like house in the distance surrounded by trees. "Wow."She said softly letting her hand fall away from her eyes to see the whole beauty of the sunset. Grinning she turned to look at Danny, the sun shining off of her where it's last rays hit her before slowly disappearing, but even after the sun had gone from the beach, she still seemed to glow, from the lasting effect of the sunset.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top