At the Beach (open) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Beach (open) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Beach (open)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Beach (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: At the Beach (open)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:19 am

Daniel looked at her and heard of the name before but never visited. "Yeah. It might have been mention to me once or twice" he told her, been around there some of the time he traveled a long distance with his family. He looked at her, smiling warmly back at her then nodded 'yes' to her then shouted back. "Last one back, is rotten egg" he teased her and dove into the water and started to swim back to the shore where her sibling and parents were all sitting and playing around in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:23 am

Chase made a face at him and then dove into the water swimming after him. Making it to the shore she stumbled onto the beach and sprinted after him. "Unfair you got a headstart!"She yelled at him and then got to her parents laughing and covered in sand. "Hey, it ok.."She stopped to catch her breath. "If I head over to his house for a bit? He lives right down the beach he says. Yes mom he's a Wizard."She said smiling. "He's a pureblood."She said not knowing if that was true or not but not really caring. She looked him over and then nodded once sharply. Her dad was looking excited and he nodded. Her siblings were staring at him in awe. Then her little sister ran up to him and tugged on his pant leg. "Do you like my sister?"She asked in a snooty little voice. She looked to be about ten years old. Her little brother on the other hand ran and hugged Chase around the waist. "Have fun."He whispered and ran off to finish his half built sand castle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:32 am

Daniel laughed and got onto the shore, spinning her around in the air then let her go slowly and gently. Then started to walk over to her parent and grinned as her dad let her come over to his place but knew that he would of wanted to know where to pick her up. "Thank you. Mr.Moor, I'll take good care of her." he told her father and smiled at him then at her.
"Alright, but i'll be needing your number and address" her father said handing him a notebook and a pen. "Oh okay, sure no problem" he said calmly writing down his phone number and address then turned to Chase again with his arm out again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:35 am

Chase laughed and grabbed her bag as she ran to him. "I'll call you when I'm ready to come home!"She said over her shoulder and ran up to him. "Clara leave him alone."She said to her younger sister. She jumped up to Danny and then grinned. "See ya later guys!"She said pulling her bag over her shoulder. She grinned and turned to look at him. "lets go!"She said smiling a big goofy smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:41 am

Daniel grinned and started to walk toward his house, with water dripping down his face. He shook his head like a dog and got the water away from his face and out of his hair spraying water onto her. "Sorry" he said, suddenly digging his hand into his pocket and grabbed his golden framed sunglasses and started to give it a nice clean then started to wear it. Things began to get too quiet and awkward between them, this silence was killing him so he decided to break the nasty silence. "So, tell me something about you" he asked, as if he was interviewing her, rubbing the back of his head to get the water off his hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:46 am

Chase laughed when the water from his hair hit her. Then he put on sunglasses and it got quiet. "Well...I don't know."She said giggling nervously. "What do you want to know?"She asked looking up at him. She was still dripping wet so she decided to grab out her towel. Pulling it out of her bag she wrapped it around herself, making her a lot less exposed and a lot warmer. She grinned at him and glanced ahead. It seemed to be a deserted stretch of beach. "Where did you say you lived again?"She asked looking up at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:53 am

Daniel looked at her and saw she was feeling cold so he gently wrapped his arm around her for warmth. "Where you from, when your birthday, what you like to do." Daniel listed some stuff she could say about herself to him, he was very much interested in her. He heard her ask where he lived again. "Just over the street, hiding in the bushes." he answered, stepping onto the wooden footpath with two wooden fence holding back the plants from getting inside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:07 am

Chase smiled. "I'm from, well here. My birthday is August 5th. I like..to make clothes, erm, I like to dance. And..I like the classes of Herbology and Potions."She said looking up at him carefully as she stepped over some twigs. Any hidden thing in the bushes could easily make her fall. She was very careful when walking through things in nature, they liked to trip her. Smiling slightly she looked up at him. "I'm the eldest daughter of my family, we are pretty rich, I've never left this continent, but I love to go to other countries during the summer."She said casually as she moved closer to him for warmth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top