At the Beach (open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Beach (open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Beach (open)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Beach (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: At the Beach (open)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:19 am

Daniel listened to her as she went on about how annoying it was when people tried to follow her, there was a question he wanted an answer so he opened his mouth to talk but stopped, turning around to see what she was looking at then back at her, laughing. "Why are these people following you, did you do something" he asked her, he stopped and looked at her when she asked if he was a wizard, how did she know and why would she ask that. "Oh don't do that and yes, i am a wizard. How did you know" he replied, a quiet misty laugh escaped his lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:24 am

"No, my family is just popular for controversy. They both have really good jobs."She said smiling looking carefree. "Oh I can just tell you know."She said smiling. "The fact that you were walking alone, the aura.."She said smiling and looking up at him as he stopped and looked at her. She rubbed her shoulder embarrassedly. "I mean, You can just kind of tell when you're around another Wizard can't you? But she was giving me a look saying, ask what blood type you are, I thought it was more polite to ask if you were or not."She said smiling at him. She glanced back and relaxed when she saw she couldn't see her family anymore. She smiled at him. "But could you tell I was?"She asked smiling at him. "Mom got used to those...Cell phone things, and now she uses it for EVERYTHING."She said giggling as she looked up at him. Feeling all of a sudden extremely exposed in her two piece.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:35 am

Daniel nodded and gave her a sympathetic glaze. "Oh, what kind of jobs do they have" he asked her, continuing to walk down the end of the beach with the water above their feet splashing water in every direction each time they stepped their foot into the water. He looked ahead of him and saw a rocky landscape in the background and pulled his arm from her as he stepped onto the rock and bent his knee low with his hand outstretched to help her up the rock.

He pulled her up, pulling her to his chest and chuckled. "In a way yes" he told her, then chuckled again when he heard that her mother was now getting use to cell phone and now addicted to it. Daniel stared into her eyes and brushed her hair out of her eyes. "You just get those feeling sometime, when you think you found someone in a muggle society that is a wizard" he laughed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:40 am

Chase smiled. "I never really asked."She said shrugging. "I just know they get a lot of money and get followed a lot." She said shaking her head. When he pulled her up onto the rock and then held her up close to his chest her cheeks went red. "Yeah, they just have that...aura..."She said softly looking up at him silently. When he moved her hair out of her face she blinked and looked up at him through her eyelashes. This was crazy. She was flirting with a complete stranger. But it sure was fun! "Do you go to Hogwarts?"She asked softly looking up at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:01 am

Daniel watched her face turn red, he gave her a peck on the cheek and then pulled apart, his hand still locked into hers as he leaped across the rock onto another one, turning around and held out both his hand out and waited her to jump into them. "Yeah... weird how that work sometime" he laughed. He knew it all looked a bit too crazy for her that they were both completely strangers to each other and flirting madly at each other. He enjoyed this! "Yes i do go to Hogwart, in Gryffindor. Fourth Grade" he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:05 am

Chase felt her face go completely red. She smiled and jumped across the rock to him, landing in his arms again. "Nice, I'm a Gryffindor too, but a little older then you."She said smiling at him. "6th year."She said smiling at him again. Sure he was two years younger than him, but she sure wished he hadn't of just gone for her cheek. This was to much fun to waste a beautiful day with a hot guy on the beach. Summer romance anyone?! "Why are you lonely?"She asked softly remembering that he had said that earlier. "No girlfriend?"She asked giving a wink up to him, knowing he'd catch on that she was referring to them flirting all over each other. She reached up and planted a small kiss on his cheek, just to keep them even.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:35 am

Daniel caught her in his arm, blushing as she kissed him on the cheek and then took another leap onto the nearest rock then another one where it was much bigger. "A sixth grader... wow, what does it feel like" he asked stepping onto another rock platform then stopped to turn around to lend out his hand. He stared at her, pouting not wanting to answer her last question cause he knew he sounded like a jerk for all he did with her today. "If i tell you, yes will you get mad and call me a jerk for it" he asked firstly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:43 pm

Each time they jumped to a new rock Chase knew she was testing her balance. She was sure she was going to fall sometime. Smiling slightly she knew what it was like to be away from you're boyfriend and need some company. Shaking her head she laughed slightly. "Let me guess, she's away and you miss her? So you're flirting with me to relieve some of that need to be intimate?"She asked looking up at him. She made sure her footing was solid before she made another attempt to smile. It was true, she couldn't do two things at the same time without falling over.

Smiling up at him she shook her head. "I wouldn't think you're a flirt, I'd think you're like me."She said laughing her head thrown back her dark hair falling over her back in curtains, tinted red slightly in the light. "I mean, everyone needs a little flirting in their day."She said smiling at him happily, her straight white teeth flashing in the light.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:00 am

Daniel jumped onto another rock then turned around to Chastity, she was so understanding just different from the other girls, she just knew what it was like to be away from someone you love and needed some company. "Um, yeah. That pretty much it really beside i think your cute" he said, with glee still helping her jump from rocks to rocks. He caught her again and took her hand again looking at the rock ahead of them then at Chase. "Alright on the count to tree we jump on that rock okay" he pointed at the rock ahead of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:23 am

Chase smiled and jumped with him. "Wait...you mean like..jumping? With the possibility of falling?"She asked staring at the rock ahead. The gap suddenly looked so much bigger. She was gonna fall! She just knew it! Stepping a bit closer to him she held onto his hand tighter. "You better get ready to catch me."She said gulping. "I'm seriously clumsy and I WILL fall."She said staring at the rock. "But ok, one."She said softly looking up at him carefully and then at the rock head. "Two..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top