At the Beach (open) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Beach (open) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Beach (open)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Beach (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: At the Beach (open)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:29 am

Daniel laughed, then looked at the gap in front of them with small little rocks in the middle then looked back at her biting his lips. "Three!" he shouted lifting into the air, his hand holding her tightly by the arms and hand. He landed onto the rock then turned around putting his other hand on hers and pulled her up against his chest, putting her hands on his chest to feel how fast his heart was beating after that. "Feel that.." he paused for a moment panting. "I was as scared as you were" he said, with glee and a small laugh escaped his lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:33 am

Chase almost closed her eyes but managed to get to the other side before doing so. He pulled her around and suddenly she was in his arms, her hands on his chest. She could feel his pounding heart. But he was laughing. She looked up at him startled. "You...enjoyed it though."She said feeling her own heart pounding. "I was so afraid I was going to lose my footing, like I do when I'm on a flat surface, let alone jumping."She said looking up at him, still much to close with her hands on his chest. Why were all these guys so much taller then she was? She felt so short. Smiling slightly she let out an airy laugh. "Wow."She said shaking her head and moving back slightly away from him her hand slowly leaving his chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:38 am

Daniel smirked as he felt her pull away from him, looking down at her. He started to get second thoughts about her, liked he liked her so much but knew he shouldn't he remembered her being in an arm of another boy but he didn't let this thought get him so he pushed it aside still smiling at her and then took off his shirt to show his muscular chest, then with a flick of his wand he changed into his swimmers. He started to do some stretching watching her carefully. "So what about you, have a boyfriend or a crush" he decided to ask to make them even, still stretching his arms
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:41 am

Chase stared at him her eyes going wide as he took off his shirt showing off all those abs. She would have been drooling had she not come to her senses in time. She snapped her mouth closed and smiled at him. "Actually, I'm single at the moment, I'm not sure about any guys, just mostly guy friends."She said shrugging. She planted her feet on the rock and glanced down to make sure she wasn't to far from the edge of it. "I haven't had a boyfriend for a while now, not since...yeah."She said shaking her head and then smiling at him. "Nope, no boyfriend."She said smiling again. "I'm free to flirt!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:46 am

Daniel pouted for a moment then quickly smiled back at her, catching her drooling over his abs. He laughed and took one step toward her and gave her another peck on the cheek. "Your adorable when you are drooling over somebody, it surprisingly enjoyable" he laughed. "And, i think i caught you with a Ravenclaw kid at Hogwart. You seem happy with him" he added quickly. Then dove into the cold water then resurface the water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:53 am

Chase stared at him for a second after he kissed her cheek then said something about Sterling. "Wha..."She managed to get out before he had dove into the water. She waited for him to resurface before calling down to him. "He's just my friend!" she said not daring to get to close to the edge of the rock. "I mean we talk yeah, but..."She shook her head. If she had chanced about another Wizard at the beach, how did she know he wouldn't come around the bend just as they were talking about him. "I don't like to talk about people behind their backs."She said staring at him. "I don't have a boyfriend."She said shaking her head at the same time as she felt a wave hit her on the rock. It lapped at her feet and she shivered. She had been wet but now that there was a wind she was getting chilly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:58 am

Daniel swam back to the rock and climbed back up, his expression was guilty and annoyed at himself. He grabbed his towel and wrapped it around her placing his hands on both her shoulders. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that, what was i thinking." he frowned looking at the ground guiltily, rubbing his arm warmly in shame, this wasn't like him so he decided to use his how-i-like-to-be-treated guide again. "You must hate me" he added.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:02 am

Chase smiled at him when he wrapped his towel around her shoulders and then put his hands there. "I don't hate you!"She said looking surprised. "Why would you think that?"She asked looking up at him, her chocolate brown eyes confused. She blinked a few times still looking confused. "I just...well, he's a good friend, but I think he likes me more then I like him."She said looking down and then looking up at him again. "I don't hate you."She said blinking softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:09 am

Daniel shrugged his shoulders at her, then looked at the sea ahead of him, narrowing his eyes to see the boats on the water moving his legs a bit to warm himself up then looked back at her. "That good, i would be sad if you did" he grinned at her and rub his hands together warmly and blew into them. He decided to take her to his house or ask her to come over sometime, he opened his mouth and said. "I have a really massive mansion down the street, you want to come over sometime" he asked her, his teeth chattering from the cold.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:14 am

"Sure, I live a little ways from here, over the hills aways."She said smiling. "I live in the Moor Estate you heard of it?"She asked looking at him carefully. He lived on the beach, wow, he was lucky. She just lived next to some boring old lake. Where there were no waves, or boats. Except when she decided to take out her motorboat. But that was besides the point. Smiling at him she glanced down the beach. "Would it be ok if I asked my parents real quick?"She asked looking back at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top