Back to School again ((Ben)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back to School again ((Ben)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back to School again ((Ben))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back to School again ((Ben)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to School again ((Ben))

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Jazz couldn't help but laugh a little. "Sounds like we will both be here another year. But its ok too." He looked at the younger boy. He sounded so much like Jasper when he was that age. "I can't wait. Maybe we can go on a trip or something. I don't know. Just some time away from here iwll be great."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:05 pm

Ben smiled, glad he wasn't the only one not obsessed with exams and moving on a year. "Yeah, it's only one more year, it's fine." he agreed. Ben wondered what would happen in the holidays. "A school trip would be awesome!" he told Jasper. He would love the chance to get to know lots more people. Plus, he knew his family couldn't afford to go on any major holiday. They weren't poor, just didn't have money to spend on holidays.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Jazz looked back at the younger boy. "I know what you mean. It seems that everywhere I go everyone has their noses shoved as far as they can get into a book. Its annoying." He hated it when everyone got like this. Crossing his arms, Jazz contined. "Yea I think a trip would be nice but thats not where everyone's mind are."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Ben nodded along. "Yeah, they act like exams are the most important thing ever, that nothing else matters anymore." he added. "I would love something in the summer. Do you think they'll do a school trip or something? I haven't been here long, so I don't know what usually happens." Ben asked Jasper, curious as to what he thought and what the school had done in the past. "It would be a nice break."
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:30 pm

"You just said a mouthful." Jazz said with a smile. But it was the truth. Everyone acted as if their lives depended on this test and that jus twasn't the case. "Good question. I have no idea. Not big on school trips tend to spend most of my free time alone or with friends."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:36 pm

Ben smiled, glad that Jasper agreed with him. Jasper seemed to be one of the few that did in this place. "It would be nice to go on a school trip though, you'd spend a lot of time with your friends that way." he pointed out, thinking of what it would be like to spend lots of time in cool places with his friends. Ben would love it. "It would be hard to do a whole school trip as there are so many people. Maybe they could do small trips or something." he tried to think logically.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Slowly he shrugged a little. "Well truth be told I only have two real friends. One is like my sister and the other is my girlfrind. Wait no, finance. Other than that, don't really have friends." It sound add for him to say it like that, but it was the truth. "Maybe someone should suggest it or something."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Ben wondered what it was like to only have a couple of close friends. He always liked to be around a lot of people so he couldn't imagine anything otherwise. "Do you think a school trip would be a good way to make new friends?" he asked Jasper, wondering what he thought. "I think I will suggest it, it would be fun. I'd talk to the Headmaster about it, right?" he asked Jasper.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:19 pm

"It might be a good way. BUt then again it could also cause problems. Not everyone gets along. So there would be problems there. But for the most part its a good idea." Jasper thought on it for a few moments. It was a good idea but worried that it could also cause a lot of problems. "Yea, either him or a school prefect or even a teacher. Go to your head of house."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:25 pm

Ben thought about Jasper's point for a moment. "Yes, I guess you're right but it could help some people get along." he pointed out. "Oooor, if not, they could just ignore each other." he added, though he would prefer that to be a last resort. "I mean, everyone lives at Hogwarts together so it wouldn't be too hard in a different place." he finished, trying to think of all the positives for a holiday before he told a teacher. "I think I will talk to my head of house about it, she's more likely to listen than the Headmaster." he told Jasper, starting to form an arguement in his head as to why a school trip would be a good idea.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top