Back to School
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back to School Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back to School

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back to School Empty Back to School

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Brienne, Luna-Lorrie and Daniel were in Diagon Alley, going shopping. They were getting Luna ready for school, since she'd be starting soon. They waited for Silas, as he was the one with the crapload of galleons and sickles. Meanwhile, they talked amongst themselves.

"So, do you have a list of supplies?" Daniel asked.

"I made it up for Luna, since she'd probably miss something" Brienne replied.

Luna pouted, "That's not nice!"

Daniel smiled softly, "I don't think she meant to call you dumb or anything, she just wants to make sure you don't miss a single item so you'll have it all for school, dear".
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Back to School Empty Re: Back to School

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Silas was to meet his daughter and brieenee and daniel for back to school shoping so he apperated to them "Hi all" Silas said to everybody as he took their lists from them "So lets start to get new robes first" Silas said to them "And daniel you can get anything you want on me" Silas told him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Luna-Lorrie smiled and ran up to her father, hugging him. "Hi daddy!"

Daniel smiled, "I can't rightfully take anything from you. Unless you insist. I need a bronze cauldron." He smiled wider.

Brienne handed Silas the list, "Here's all that she'll need. If she needs more robes than what I indicated on my list, she can have my hand me downs."

Daniel's smile got even wider, "Oh and I also need a magical clock. My old one's busted".
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:18 pm

"Hi Luna" "Well daniel a bronze culdron ok" Silas said as he knew he wanted one for a long time "I know but ill uy her everything" "So do you need anything brieenee" Silas asked her as he read the list and started walking with them to madme malkins then he walked in "Hey Madame Malkin are you in I need new robes to buy and be fitted" Silas said as he rang the bell
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:34 am

Brienne shook her head, "I'm above taking advantage of people unlike certain people I know" she said, looking at Daniel.

The lady at the robe store came out, "Are you the one in need of new robes? I can tell you right now that yours would cost a fortune to make because of how tall you are." She was talking to Silas, not knowing it was actually Luna that needed the robes.

Luna smiled, "Actually, they're for me."

The woman stepped from behind the counter and started measurements. She recorded them and took them into the back shop where she magically sewed some robes together. She put them in a bundle and gave them to Silas.

"That'll be 400 Sickles, sir".
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Prerana Atkinson Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:12 am

"Do you have robes for being sorted in?"

A voice interrupted the transaction.

"You see, I'm going to be a first year so I need something that doesn't make me look like a wannabe."

Ethel looked at the blinking shopkeeper. She probably didn't understand the word wannabe. Huh, adults.

"You know, something that doesn't make it look like I desperately want to be sorted into one house more than any of the others," she clarified.

She shot a sympathetic smile to the girl standing there with her dad. Poor thing. At least Ethel's parents let her buy her supplies by herself. Kinda. Sorta.

((yo. I have invaded your thread. It's naughty, I know, but since we are the only first years, I figure we should get to know eachother, no?))
Ethel Prerana Atkinson
Ethel Prerana Atkinson

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:44 pm

(Cool)

The woman started measuring the girl who'd come in. After taking said measurements, she made the robes and handed them to the girl. "Here you go, that'll be 400 Sickles".

Luna turned to face the girl, "Who might you be?" She saw sympathetic smile, "I was just reunited with my daddy, I like spending time with him as a result. He likes to take me shopping."

Brienne smiled warmly, "Well, I'm glad you like spending time with Silas, he likes spending time with you, I'm sure. Most kids don't know how grateful they should be to have a parent."
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:35 pm

((Posteding as silas))

Silas watced his daughter communite with the other girl so he said "Ill be right back and here" Silas said as he gave the girl and lorrie 400 sickles then he apperated somewhere an he was back five minutes outside the window with a baby snowy owl in a cage
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:58 pm

Lorrie turned and saw her father holding a cage. What was inside shocked her, it was a tiny little owl, no more than a baby. She smiled, "She's so cute! Cuter that the one that Daniel has!"

Daniel frowned, "That was kinda mean."

Brienne laughed, "I didn't think she means it".
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Prerana Atkinson Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:25 am

Ethel eyed the girl suspiciously. Reunited? Liked spending time with her dad? Ethel's dad only wanted her to spend time with him when it involved cleaning out the chicken coops.

"Ethel Prerana Atkinson, at your service."

She introduced herself to the little one and ignored the older girl's pointed comment. Cleaning out chicken coops was no fun, especially when you didn't have a wand.

"You look too young to be going to Hogwarts. How did you get them to let you in?" she interrupted their admiration of the new owl.

It was just a bird. Call her prejudiced, but Ethel wasn't a big fan of birds.
Ethel Prerana Atkinson
Ethel Prerana Atkinson

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top