Renewing New Ties ((Zoe)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Renewing New Ties ((Zoe)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Renewing New Ties ((Zoe))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Renewing New Ties ((Zoe)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Renewing New Ties ((Zoe))

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 5:30 pm

Hearing "Don't go, Please don't go.." Tanvir stop in his tracks and turns around slowly. He never heard these words coming from a woman that wasnt his mother. Looking at Zoe it felt like the whole world stopped and he took a deep breath and shivered with plain affection and passion that was thrusted upon him. Walking close to her and stop in fron of her, a couple of inches, he grabs her waist and cupped her face with his hand and let nature took its course. Slowly and surely pressing his soft lips against hers. Wanting her to feel the feeling that he was trying to expressed. Holding her close and then he did something he thought he would never do, he slowly entered his tounge in her mouth. Wondering what she was feeling,he kept his feelings real and raw.
When he broke the kiss he stared into her eyes and kissed her nose.
"How do you feel Zoe? Are you alright?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Zoë was shocked when Tanvir kissed her the second time. She could only look at him with a puzzled look on her face. Taking a small step back he looked at him. "Uhm. I'm ok. Just let me gather my thoughts please."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Tanvir tried to collect as many outcomes when he saw her puzzled look.
"Alright, Take as much time as you want..I didnt mean to come off strong."
Nodded and turned around and motioned her to walk in front of him into the hallway.

"Ladies first" He bowed like a gentleman and tried to hide the fact that she might be the one that his mother talked about. The one that could actually handle and understand him.

When he stood back up, he looked at this tree, it was a maple tree and it looked peaceful but isolated, like him then when he thought a little he saw a small pink flower, almost like a cherry blossom. "Cherry blossom, on a maple tree? How can that be?" he thought to himself, Then it hit...The flower was the one that held his heart.

Shooked his head and frowned a little, thinking he blew his only chance with someone that is worthwhile, all he needed is to get to know her. And that was he is going to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Zoë couldn't help but smile at Tanvir as they walked out of the hallway. "It's ok. I am just not use to people reaching to me like that. Thats all. Most people stear clear. Very clear of me." She looked back at him as confused as ever. "Lets take a walk. Let me get to know you a little more before you try that again." THis came with a smile and laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 3:15 pm

Tanvir laughed at the remark and continued to walk with her. What could he tell her..he thought. What priceless information should he tell?

"Well, My parents met at a gift shop at a museum then after they got married, she told him that she was a witch."

He wondered about ow his dad took it and he remembered his father told him that he looked at her and nodded then kissed her then, said lets make some magical children.

Laughing at that he continued on with his story..

"My dad didn't mind it much,he thought it was interesting and he wanted to know more, buy that time, I was born. Between playing soccer and learning how to shave, I was learning how to make potions and being one with mother earth."

Smiling at Zoe he looked around and started to see more and more people, and relaxed and was sorta ready to meet and make friends.

"Zoe, Tell me more about yourself." Smiling at his companion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Quietly Zoë listened as Tanvir talked about his family. She really didn't want to talk about hers. "Well there isn't much to say. I am the youngest child of Bill and Fleur Weasley. I was cast out at a young age and brought up by the Malfoys."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:39 pm

"Cast out" wasn't words that he was used to. In his family who was accepted by his parents where never cast out because family was very important to them. Even though they where very eccentric when it came to certain things.

"I am sorry about that. I don't know how it feels to be left out of the birth family.."

Thinking about why such a thing happen to her, he was relieved that another family actually took the time and to take care of her and make her as beautiful and intelligent.

"How many brothers and sisters do you have? What made you want to garden and such?"

He liked asking questions, getting to know people was a simple but complex thing for him to do sometimes, but when he let the questions flow, it became easier for him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:58 pm

"Yea. My momther said I wasn't the girl that I should be. She never wanted me. So when she could and had a good enough excuse she tossed me out." Looking down at the ground, Zoë let out a sigh. "Oh don't worry. I just don't like talking about it, thats all. "Oh I have a big family. 2 sisters and a twin brother. Only Louis talks to me. Me and my sisters don't get along."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top