Practicing for the raid - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Practicing for the raid - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Practicing for the raid

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Practicing for the raid - Page 30 Empty Re: Practicing for the raid

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:58 am

At that moment she heard Nikki crying for her and Ne'os. "OVER HERE NIKKI." Samantha cryed out.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:19 am

Nikki heard her voice and grinned. She followed the sound and found them. "What's happened? Well, happening!?" Nikki exclaimed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:24 am

"Alot, you might want to sit down." Samantha said to her, Samantha then sat down and started saying everything that is going on. "Well, me and Ne'os here are together, and we went to the ruins where he was bit and found a book that he needed, then after we went in to the room of requirements to read it and found a password that would let us into another ruin that he had been to before, so we went there and found this wand and some jewlery, and then got possesed, but thanks to sterling here, were fine. I see you got my note." Samantha said kind of out of breath.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:14 am

"Sterling...?" Nikki asked. "I'm just glad you're okay" Nikki said rubbing Sam's arms. "And how did this Sterling find you, who is he?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:42 am

"He was just walking around the forest when he heard me and Ne'os here fighting, but we we still possesed then, so we wern't really fighting, but then he saved us and now were fine. He's a cool guy." Samantha said, then add the last part seeing the worry on her face.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:01 am

"anyway we got what we came for" said ne'os placing the wand in his robes along with the amulet. "thank you for comeing as fast as you could " he said smileing at her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:04 am

"Yes But Ne'os dear, how are we ever going to use those with out possesing ourselves every time?" Samantha said, wondering aloud. She then walked over to Ne'os to talk to him properly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:08 am

"well im not sure we will have to worry anymore" he said showing her the broken amulet and the wand that was slowly falling apart "they seem to have a shelf life" he said sadly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:12 am

"Oh, I see." Samantha said looking down at the now fading wand and amulet. She then looked back up at Ne'os, "So then what now, where now?" She asked him, wondering where this left them.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:15 am

"i think now we should test you on your shield charm, stupefy" he said his wand in his hand at his hand in a instant aimed at samantha "protect your self i know you can do it."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top