Practicing for the raid - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Practicing for the raid - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Practicing for the raid

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Practicing for the raid - Page 29 Empty Re: Practicing for the raid

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:09 pm

To Sterling's utter amazement, Ne'os slowed then froze. "Stupefy!" he cried desperately pointing both wands at him. If he could knock him out long enough to fetch the headmaster...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:11 pm

ne'os was hit by the spell and flew back uncouncious.

((you could just take the amulet from me lol))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:17 pm

[[OOC: Oh oops, I didn't think of that]]

Sterling rushed forward and pried the amulet off his neck, some instinct telling him it was the problem. He wrenched it off, threw it in the dirt and muttered "Reducto!, but the curse had no effect. He tried, again. The ground around it was reduced to nothingness, but the amulet remained as pristine as ever. Somehow, a longing, yearning for the amulet filled him. Why was he destroying something so beautiful anyway? He picked it up, caressing the flawless amulet.

[[OOC: I hope I don't mess up the plot too much, I didn't read all 30 pages I only half know what's going on Razz]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:24 pm

ne'os woke up and saw Sterling with the amulet he quickly took it from him and aimed his wand at it "fiendfyre" he said as the amulet melted he then stopped the spell. "thank you but if you had put that on it would have killed you he said pointing at the plant that had been killed by the amulet.

((oh dont worry about messing it up lol this has went from practicing spells to going to a ruins to the room of requirments to another ruin to here Very Happy)).
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:26 pm

[[OOC: Okay thanks Smile]]

Sterling was inexplicable angered at Ne'os for destroying the amulet. He wanted to attack him... why was it his decision? "Bring it back!" he roared, somebody's else's voice other than his own filling the clearing.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:29 pm

ne'os was slightly concerned about the other personality in him "i cant i melted it and that wand you havethere ill need that to" he said takng it from his in a blink of an eye "i will take this to a place where it will be impossible to find" he said stuffing it in his robes.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:03 am

"Give that back." he said softly, an eerie demonic tone in the back of his voice.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:05 am

"if you think you can take it from me then try , Cunfundo" he said trying to confuse Sterling.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:47 am

Samantha was not sure what to do, she stood there watching everything that was happening. Then she saw Ne'os take the wand from sterling. She rushed over to Ne'os and said, "Don't touch it, rap it in something so it won't do to you what it did to me." She looked into his eyes and saw that he was normal.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:52 am

Nikki who had gotten the message screamed and cried so loud, she felt like the whole magical world must've heard her. She changed as quickly as she could and ran as fast as she could to the forbidden forest. She was in her gryffindor robes and her wand was clutched in her hand. She started to search for Samantha and Ne'Os. "SAM! NE'OS?" Nikki called out.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top