Sitting around the lake. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sitting around the lake. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sitting around the lake.

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sitting around the lake. - Page 3 Empty Re: Sitting around the lake.

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Keena was quite aware her cousin was near, she had seen him around and knew he didn't like her because of the house she had been placed in. How exactly was it her fault? She had no control over the hat, though the moment it had said Gryffindore she had flinched.

She sighed, she had the attitude of a Malfoy but the wrong house. She was neither accepted by her peers or her distant family members it would seem.
She scribbled out her drawing and threw the pad to the ground in anger, well she would just have to start proving herself...some how anyway.

She grabbed her stuff and rose going over to the other two. "Hey." She said, holding her breath not knowing which way this was going to go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed May 27, 2009 7:03 am

Aminia looked up, the Gryffindor girl that had been sitting behind them was now next to them. "Hey" she muttered back. She knew that the was a Malfoy, and that her and Scorpius were cousins, but did they know that Ami herself was one of their cousins?

Ami had only felt welcomed by one Malfoy, Sue. Even though her and Sue butted heads they were still friends. Ami looked at the girl and smiled and then looked back at the lake. It didn't bother her if the others were accepting of her or not.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Keena returned the smile and then looked out at the lake as well, a soft breeze lifted her ebony waves. She then turned her attention back to the girl. "I'm Keena."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed May 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Aminia had been looking at the lake, but looked back at Keena when she spoke, "Aminia but call me Ami." she smiled slightly.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 12:50 am

Keena nodded, "It is nice to meet you. Mind if I sit down? I promise my house will not be a problem."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Thu May 28, 2009 6:35 am

Ami hesitated, but then shruged and said, "Sure why not." The house Keena was in didn't bother Ami, she had friends in Gryffindor and Hufflepuff, it was just the thought of getting close to family, other than Sue that is.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 6:22 pm

Keena nodded and sat down. "I think of the entire castle and grounds this and the Forbidden Forest are my favorite places. It doesn't seem too many people like to come here."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sun May 31, 2009 7:30 pm

"I come here as often as I can, Well, when I'm not at the Me...." She trailed off, she didn't want to give herself away.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 7:38 pm

Keena raised a brow, but wisely let it go. "Well I know one place to find you then." She gave a soft laugh. "That is if you don't mind hanging out with me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sun May 31, 2009 7:39 pm

Ami looked up at the sky, "Of course I wouldn't mind."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top