Sitting by the Lake
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sitting by the Lake Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sitting by the Lake

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sitting by the Lake Empty Sitting by the Lake

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm

[[OOC: If you want to escape from all the dancing and festivities you can come down here.]]

Sitting by the Lake Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Sitting by the Lake Empty Re: Sitting by the Lake

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:54 am

Ami hadn't wanted to go to the dance, so she wondered the lake. She pulled her blond hair into a ponytail as she sat down by the waters edge.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Colin had sent Keena a beautiful dress of black satin with gold lace. It was off the shoulder much in the fashion of a Renaissance noble. It was tight in the bodice about her middle and then flowed out from her hips to move gracefully around her legs like a mist of shimmering fabric. She had pulled left all her hair down, brushed until it shinned with the light of the moon with a gold circlet about her head, a onyx inbetween her eyebrows. She indeed was dressed for her station, but she felt rediculas, it wasn't like she had anyone to actually dance with, having just come here and all.

She Ami down by the lake and walked to join her. "Didn't feel up to the dance did you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Ami looked up when she heard Keena's voice, "Not really. I'm tired of the dances." She smiled, "how come you're not there?"
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:08 pm

Keena looked down at her dress. "Er-well...I guess because I don't like the idea of being a wall flower. At these things at home I always have some one to talk to or dance with, but here not so much."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:23 pm

Ami looked at the lake, "That's when you just go dance with anyone and every one." She half laughed.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Keena looked at the lake too and nodded. "Yeah, I guess that is right. But I do have to admit, I don't know that many people and I don't think that would be very fun." She looked at Ami and smiled. "Besides we can have our own party right here." She pulled out the purse that blended into the side of her dress and pulled out to butter beers. She handed one to Ami. "Cheers."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:54 pm

Ami smiled taking the butter bear, "Cheers!" she smiled.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:01 pm

Keena took a long drink and sighed with joy, "Yep that is much better." She smiled at Ami. "Well perhaps in a bit you would care to join me in there? We will go tare up the dance floor!" She laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:45 pm

Ami sighed, "Sure, Why not." She smiled, "I'll have to get my dress on, I don't want to feel left out....Accio Dress." She caught the dress as it came zooming towards them.

Spoiler:
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top