Sitting around the lake. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sitting around the lake. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sitting around the lake.

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sitting around the lake. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting around the lake.

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon May 18, 2009 5:31 am

Aminia nodded and then turned her attention back to the lake, "Well, I can talk, I have to keep my mind away from certain thoughts, you never know who's reading them."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon May 18, 2009 6:08 pm

"Yeah OK," Scorpius said, understanding. "So which year are you in?"
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Knicky and his amazing hearing, heard the muttered insult. He looked at the Amanda-Bines like girl he assumed said it and sweared at her with his eyes. He reeled in his fish, picked up his clothes and walked casually back to his Teepee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Tue May 19, 2009 7:50 am

"Okay, I was just talking about going into the water." she muttered, she knew the guy heard her, mutter the first thing but didn't care. She shook her head, "Seventh, what about you?"
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat May 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Scorpius turned and saw somone else at the lake, he said "hi," quickly to him before turning back to Aminia. "Oh so your graduating soon, what are you planning to be?" he asked. "I'm in 5th."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sat May 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Ami gave a half smile again, "I haven't decided yet, but I was thinking of working with the ministry but I'm not all that sure. Have you passed your owls?"
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Keena had decided to wonder down to the lake away from all the giggling girls. She had come to the year late and would be a fifth year again the following year and so figured she had better learn where she could go to get away.

She noticed a man walking from the waters and heading towards a teepee, and a girl and boy from Slytherin were sitting in conversation, she turned to the right and sat beneathe a tree not too far from them, but far enough to give her privacy.

Truth was, with her attitude and name half the Gryffindores ignored her while the others were determined to bring her into their tight little circles and make her a good malfoy...or however they wanted to put it.

From her bag she pulled out her sketch pad and began to sketch the lake and surrounding area. She loved nature and she imagined this would become her place of refuge from the rest of the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sun May 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Ami heard some movement behind her, looking over her shoulder she saw a gryffindor, she had no clue who she was so Ami didn't address her.

Last edited by Aminia DaVon Lestrange on Tue May 26, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon May 25, 2009 6:13 pm

"Cool," Scorpius said, rather uninterestedly. "No... I haven't finished those Owls yet, I should be studying but.. I don't realyl care." he said with a laugh. Turning as he heard another person come near, Scorpius recognized her slightly. he knew she was a malfoy, his cousin. He didn't really speak to her however, she was a gryffindor, a disgrace to the Malfoys. She was drawing, so he decided not to annoy her, and just turned away again.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Tue May 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Ami could tell she was being boring but thought that Scorpius was nice enough not to say anything about it.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top