Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Who is your Favorite Character?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who is your Favorite Character

Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_left6%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_right 6% 
[ 5 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_left8%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_right 8% 
[ 7 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_left8%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_right 8% 
[ 7 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_left2%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_right 2% 
[ 2 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_left3%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_right 3% 
[ 3 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_left15%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_right 15% 
[ 13 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_left5%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_right 5% 
[ 4 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_left1%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_right 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_left3%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_right 3% 
[ 3 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_left11%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_right 11% 
[ 10 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_left10%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_right 10% 
[ 9 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_left2%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_right 2% 
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_left5%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_right 5% 
[ 4 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_left16%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Bar_right 16% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 87

Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is your Favorite Character?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:26 pm

Hermione always was and always will be my favourite, although Luna is pretty awesome too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is your Favorite Character?

Post by Landon Rooney Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:51 am

I think its ironic that both Ron and Hermione are above Harry. Its also ironic that Harry and Voldypants are tied.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlen Hainsworth Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:46 am

James Wake, I'm a bit confused on your view. The Harry Potter books are about friendship, love and bravery. Harry represents that, and the villain he goes up against is Voldemort, who can't do any of that, who's merciless, friendless, and can't love, and eventually the one who has the ability to do so comes out victorious. J.K. Rowling made Voldemort what she needed him to be.

Honestly my favorite characters are Hermione and Ron. Sometimes they made me laugh quite hard, although I'm voting Ron's way.
Kahlen Hainsworth
Kahlen Hainsworth

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top