Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Who is your Favorite Character?

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who is your Favorite Character

Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_left6%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_right 6% 
[ 5 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_left8%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_right 8% 
[ 7 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_left8%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_right 8% 
[ 7 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_left2%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_right 2% 
[ 2 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_left3%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_right 3% 
[ 3 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_left15%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_right 15% 
[ 13 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_left5%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_right 5% 
[ 4 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_left1%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_right 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_left3%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_right 3% 
[ 3 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_left11%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_right 11% 
[ 10 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_left10%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_right 10% 
[ 9 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_left2%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_right 2% 
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_left5%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_right 5% 
[ 4 ]
Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_left16%Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Bar_right 16% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 87

Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is your Favorite Character?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:15 am

^^didnt like ced much, but neville was great in the last book.

^I forgot moody. Yeah hes awesome
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Who is your Favorite Character? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is your Favorite Character?

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:20 am

Best character was scorpius malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:24 pm

LUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, just had to say that. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:28 pm

BOO DRAMIONE!!!

Sorry I'm fiesty when it comes to Dramione *shivers*

Well, I'm voting Neville.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:52 am

Snape and Dumbledore all the way!
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:09 am

For me it was Luna. She's just so unique and out there, her character caught my attention from the start. Next would have to be Fred and George. They were very lovable, and always seemed to be optimistic without it getting annoying. & then I liked Ginny and Snape, both for different reasons. I liked Ginny because of her strength and stubborn-like personality and then Snape because he was complicated and just overall misunderstood.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:13 am

I don't agree with Ginny and Luna, never really liked either of them
But yeah, Snape was awesome. Character wise, he was probably the best in the series.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:17 pm

DOBBY!!! (and Gildory Lockheart)
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:18 pm

Seems that only one likes Harry. Sad.

But my fav. is Luna. She's so pretty and dancing around like. Smile
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Benji Flynn Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:41 am

Lupin <3
Benji Flynn
Benji Flynn

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top