Thinking on mistakes [[Darren]] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking on mistakes [[Darren]] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking on mistakes [[Darren]]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking on mistakes [[Darren]] - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking on mistakes [[Darren]]

Post by Darren Sat May 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Darren just glared at Zoe as she looked around. He knew that she had just made a mistake, but really, her mistake had nearly resulted in the death of him and Ginevra. And whatever had happened had been her fault. he wasn't about to forgive her very easily, he wasn't very forgiving.

"Go ahead," he said coldly, following her to the log. He leaned against a tree next to it as she sat down. Eyes narrowing as she laughed, he didn't find anything funny about that. Still, he stayed quiet while she told him her excuse, which happened to be another stupid one. "So, that just proves your a coward," he said scathingly. If she couldn't risk her own life to save theirs, then she was one. "You could of told me, you talked to me at the dance didn't you? Why didn't you tell me then? Because you were too scared they would find out?" he asked, scowling.

"No, no one saw you. Ne'os and Sue were too busy, though Scorpius Malfoy might of," he said thoughtfully. "Still, I doubt you can go back to the Death Eaters now, considering Voldemort can read your mind like an open book."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Thinking on mistakes [[Darren]] - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking on mistakes [[Darren]]

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Watching Darren lean against a tree Zoe sighed and then let her gaze fall back down on to the ground. She didn't know what to say. It was all very foolish. She should have known better but she hadn't. Now she has to pay for the foolish descions she has made.

"You know Darren. I know that I was stupid. I know that I made some very foolish and unwise decisions. If I could take them back I would. But there is nothing I can do about them now. I am very thankful that both you and Gin are safe. Or at least as safe as can be at the moment." Taking a moment to breath, Zoe looked back up at him. "I don't remember actually talking to you at the dance. Not really. But then again, most of that night I don't remember."

Picking up a discarded twig, Zoe started playing with it in her hands. "Dont you think I already know that. Don't you think I am worried about what will happen now. If only I could find someone to teach me. But that wont happen. So." Taking in a shaky breath and letting it out very slowly. "I will have to accept my fate. Whatever it might be?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun May 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Darren listened to her apology, he guessed he might as well forgive her, there wasn't much else she could do. She had the right intentions in mind, even if they were very stupid. Shrugging, he wasn't totally sure if he had talked to her at the dance or not, but he though he remembered. Oh well.

They had once before gone on the subject of Occlumency, she had asked him to teach her it, he refused. Right now he was a bit angry at her to actually offer to teach her it. "Maybe you should just stay at Hogwarts for a while then, just to be safe. Though they will eventually realize you ditched them then." he said thoughtfully.

Then again, wouldn't it be very useful to have a spy on the Death Eaters? He had used to be one, but it had become to dangerous later on. Zoe could be perfect for spying though, if only she knew occlumency... "You know what? i could teach you occlumency if you want," he said, knowing he'd regret the decision.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Sitting there being very quiet, Zoe continued to play with the twig in her hands. So much was going through her head. Everything from her stupid mistakes to who would come to her furneal. No one. Sitting there on the ground Zoe realized for the first time, she was alone. Letting out a long ragged breath, Zoe stared at the ground.

"Yea. I know I need to stay at Hogwarts and have plans to do so." Zoe said not looking up. After a few more moments passed she shrugged her shoulders. "Not that I really have anywhere to go. So I will stay here, hidden until they find me. Because I have no doubt that they will. In the end, they will. So much for me helping to put an end to them."

Darren's comment brought Zoe's full attenion back to him. She looked up at him. There was no way she had heard what she thougt she had. "Yea. Once again. I think I'm hearing things again. I know you just didn't offer to teach me. Why would you offer anything to me, espically after what I did?" This was something she had to know. Because he had refused this in the past so why the change.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun May 17, 2009 4:52 pm

Darren suddenly didn't think her staying at Hogwarts was a great plan. They had to leave for summer, which was in a month! So Zoe had to go sooner or later, and she needed to learn occlumency in case the Death Eaters found her.

But Darren was just kidding himself, thats not why he wanted to teach her occlumency, for her own safety. He didn't care much, over the years he had become reckless, and he really only cared for one person. And even her, not so much anymore. It was mainly that they could use her as a big advantage against Voldemort. It was rather cruel, and he was quite sure she would disagree, but she had to do it. And she couldn't really spy on Voldemort without occlumency.

"Well, you don't have to leave them, if you know occlumency, you can go back there and just lie to voldemort, and he won't be able to read your mind. Then you can... remain safe there at Malfoy Manor, they won't hunt you down if your one of them," he said.

"I've already forgiven you for what you did, like I said, it was a stupid mistake, not inentional," he said. "But if you don't want to learn it, it doesn't matter."

-----------------

{btw, its funeral]
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 5:55 pm

Zoe sat for a few moments. Quiet. Thinking on what Darren had said. He had a point. If she learned then she would actally be able to protect herself. Not only would she be able to protect herself but she would be able to remain as a spy. Maybe there was hope for her still.

"You know. You have a point. If I learn, then I would have the ability to still make a mends for all that I have done wrong. I will also be able to help defeat them." This made Zoe feel a lot better than she had for a while. There was actually hope.

Then it hit her. Who was going to teach her. Zoe looked back at Darren. Would he really teach her. Or would he withdraw the offer as soon as it came from his mouth. "Darren are you serious. Will you actually teach me? Teach me occlumency?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue May 19, 2009 5:12 pm

[Actually]

----------------------

Darren smiled for the first time, not a kind one, but a pleased one. He had been hoping she would say that. Otherwise it would be hard to convince her to go back to Malfoy Manor. Zoe was always full of surprises.

Darren smirked now, he could tell that she hadn't expected the offer from him. If she had jsut needed it for her own personal protection, he wouldn't have bothered wasting his time and energy for her. But this was to defeat Voldemort. Essential for it really, to have a spy. None of the current Death Eaters sseemed to be brave enough to be Spies. Besides ne'os, and he was far too loyal.

"Well if you want to learn from me, of course I will. Though it won't be easy let me tell you," he said.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 6:34 pm

Looking back up at Darren, many questions went through Zoe's head. Was he truly serious? Would he actually teach her? The big question for Zoe was why. Why would he do this? She just didn't trust that he was so willing to help her. Not after what she did to him.

But if he did. Zoe could help bring down the Dark Lord. It was something she wanted to do. After all that she had been through. She was ready to bring them down. Could she do it? That was the big question. Could she really do it?

"I know that it won't be easy. I am very well aware of that. But it is worth it. It will be worth it in the end." Zoe said looking back at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:11 pm

After what she had done to him, and Gin especially, Darren didn't really want to help her. He had trusted her and she had lost it now. Still, he wasn't really even helping her, he knew he just wanted to teach her occlumency so she could by an effective spy because really without it Voldemort would realize she wasn't a death eater anymore easily.

"Yeah, think of it as a chance to redeem yourself for your stupidity yesterday," Darren said with a smirk. "So do you want to learn occlumency?" he asked, as her reply hadn't really been that straightforward.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Taking in a deep breath, Zoë let it out slowly. Turning her face until it was back facing Darren, she finally decided. "Yes. I want to learn. I need to learn. Plus you are right. I have to prove to you and Gin that I'm not as bad as I acted." As she spoke she nodded in agreement with her words. She had to redeem herself to her friends. Otherwise they would turn their backs on her as well and she just couldn't handle it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top