Teaching a friend - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Teaching a friend - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Teaching a friend

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teaching a friend - Page 2 Empty Re: Teaching a friend

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:08 am

Samantha turned around quickly, "Its ok we can be out for at least 5 hours, so now, let me see if an animal is near." Samantha closed her eyes, then heard a deer off in the distance. "Ok, theres one in the distance. I will get this one, but I want you to run with me so you can see everything, ok?" Samantha then looked in the direction of the deer.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:10 am

"Ok!" Nikki nodded. She got ready to run fast and observe and watch Samantha. "I am ready" Nikki nodded.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:13 am

"Ok." Samantha got into possition. Samantha took off fast. She pounced on the deer, sunk in her fangs, but didn't put venome in, she started to drink, but stoped before it died. "Now, did you see how I did it?"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:15 am

Nikki who'd followed her. "Wow...why no venom?" Nikki asked. "Oh and can I drink, I'm like hungry, thirsty, whatever!" Nikki said. She got her fangs prepared and started to suck on the deer. She stopped after about ten seconds. "That's tasty" Nikki nodded in suprise.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:18 am

"Its not pumpkin pie no, but its what keeps us alive, and I didn't put any venom in because it turns the victom, all we want with animals is their blood, so now I want to see you hunt your own." Samantha said standing up from the deer, that was now dead.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:21 am

Nikki stood up. In a distance she saw a bird in a tree. She grinned. She got into position. She started to run up the tree, catch the bird and got her fangs out and it went in the stomach of the bird, no venom, and she started to suck the blood.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:26 am

Samantha ran up beside her, "That is good, but you will always want something biger, or you will look for more blood, after. So now then lets get started on the fighting, what weapon do you like the most?" Samantha then jumped out of the tree, and pulled out her dagger.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:43 am

"My wand?" Nikki asked shrugged. "I'm sorry, my fangs?" Nikki asked again. "I am so used to being a witch and wands...Even if I am a vampire can I still use it?" Nikki asked her worried.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:47 am

"Yes you can, but most of the times other vamps are to fast to get touched by any spell. So pick a weapon that you can weld." Samantha stood up striaght.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:57 am

Nikki shrugged. She got her wand out and conquered a spell. "Expelliarmus!" Nikki said pointing to Samantha's dagger. It flipped out of her hands to the the ground a fair way away.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top