Platform 9 3/4 (Roleplay topic) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Platform 9 3/4 (Roleplay topic) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Platform 9 3/4 (Roleplay topic)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Platform 9 3/4 (Roleplay topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Platform 9 3/4 (Roleplay topic)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:11 pm

((Ok. I just didn't want them to only RP here and forget to do their applicaiton.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Platform 9 3/4 (Roleplay topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Platform 9 3/4 (Roleplay topic)

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:57 pm

[[OOC: I did my application and I've been accepted, I just haven't been sorted yet... do I RP here Out Of Character, In Character, or just wait to be sorted before I start?]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:13 pm

^In Character.

Platform 9 3/4 (Roleplay topic) - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Sterling walked ran passed the barrier between platforms 9 and 10. Amazed but not particularly surprised, he found himself in the familiar Platform 9 3/4. He nervously attached his trunk more securely to his cart as he waited patiently for the train to arrive.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Mariana already arrived some 20 minutes earlier and already had on her yellow robes with Prefect sign on her chest.She packed her lugage at Prefect compartment and decided to give a hand to new faces she sees around.She saw someone arriving on Platform, "Hello I am Mariana." she said walking gracefully towards the new-comer.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:28 pm

Sterling was rather startled to be directly addressed by a confident looking school prefect. "Sterling," Sterling replied to her awkwardly. "I'm a fourth year, but this is my first year at Hogwarts. I went to Unitremp American school for the last 3 years."
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Standing on the platform, Zoë looked around that all the people milling about. There were many that she didn't know but a few she did. She let her gaze follow the different people not looking at anyone in particular.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:29 pm

Sterling Silver wrote:Sterling was rather startled to be directly addressed by a confident looking school prefect. "Sterling," Sterling replied to her awkwardly. "I'm a fourth year, but this is my first year at Hogwarts. I went to Unitremp American school for the last 3 years."

"Well nice to meet you Sterling.I didn't know there was wizzarding schools in America!" commented Mariana more for herself then anyone else. "Anyway!" she said suddenly coming back to what she was doing. "I am one of the Huffelpuff Prefects and today my job is to answer any questions you have and help you carry your things inside the train." she said looking at her wist watch. "15 minutes.We better hurry or you won't find a free compartment." she said starting to drag trunk towards the Hogwarts Express.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:39 am

Sterling was startled by her helpfulness and a little dazed by all the attention he was getting. He was desperate not to appear as a uneducated little first year, but didn't know how to prove it. "No, I've got it,"[b] he said, pointing his wand at the trunk. [b]"Mobiliarus!" he muttered. The spell worked initially, but rose off the floor and started moving toward the train too quickly, colliding with the back of the Mariana's heels. He covered his mouth and broke the spell. "Ooh! Oh I'm so sorry!" he said. He blushed pink, which contrasted oddly with his dirty-blonde hair and dark gray eyes.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:34 pm

It wasn't a pleasant feeling though Mariana didn't mind. "That's ok relax.Wingardium Leviosa!" said Mariana loud and clear making Sterling's trunk fly onto the train after which she followed it and climbed behind. "So anyway what house are you in?" she asked as she pulled the trunk into first free compartment on her way.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top