maternity clothes for jess - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

maternity clothes for jess - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

maternity clothes for jess

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

maternity clothes for jess - Page 4 Empty Re: maternity clothes for jess

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:56 pm

after a moment jess lent against the shelves two tops and a pair of trousers lay over her arm "ok thats it im beat" she said breathing hard" time i think to head back " she said now sounding tired
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Jess' comment made Zoe laugh a little. "Ok. Lets get all this stuff and head back." Following Jess to the counter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:12 pm

jess moved to the counter the woman rang it all up then placed it into a bag using the card Zack had left jess watched as the womans eyes lit up "seems your man is loaded , your a lucky woman and so is your child " reaching abck the woman slipped a card into her hand "when the time is right call me, you will need me" she smiled to Zoe , jess looked at Zoe with a puzzled expreshion.

"Take care of your freind, she carrys a special child with in her" she said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:16 pm

Zoe nodded again, as they got ready to leave the store. "I will do that." She said with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:19 pm

jess shook her head as they left "what was that all about?" she said holding her bag "ow now i do look like a fat teacher" she said noticing her reflection in a window.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Zoe tried not to laugh but a small giggle still came out. "Oh don't worry Jess. You were going to show anyway." Which was true. But so soon, now that wasn't something she expected. "Good question, I'm not all that sure." ZOe said in response to the salesladiy. "But she did seem nice at the end."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:23 pm

jess smirked "guess but not this fast" she said with a sigh " and yea she did but what did she mean jack was well off , i thought he was just ordinary, if he has money why dress the way he dose" she said as they walked to the nearest flue, jess stopped for amoment "ow.. will i fit now?" she said jokingly
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:36 pm

Smiling Zoe just nodded. "Ture. It is fast. But look at it this way. Fast come and fast to be over with." That had to be good. She guessed. Not really knowing. "I don't know. I wouldn't have guessed that he had any money. Thats weird." Following Jess to a flue stop. "You know, I'm not sure." Zoe said with a laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top