maternity clothes for jess - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

maternity clothes for jess - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

maternity clothes for jess

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

maternity clothes for jess - Page 2 Empty Re: maternity clothes for jess

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:06 pm

jess nodded and moved with her "ok these seem better as she pulled pout a thing tan colored shirt its color was nicely embrodered and the sleves were not too long.
"what do you think to this one?" she asked
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Zoe nodded in agreement. "Yea I think the further down we go the better they get." She thumbed through some racks. Looking up as Jess held up a shirt. "Ooo, I like that one." Zoe said with a small smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:01 pm

jess nodded her agreement puling down a black shirt like the first "this wil do for when i teach" she said suddenly she dropped it and doubled over in pain "Zoe somethings happening" she said noticing her belly grow as she held it . Quickly she turned to look at her then at a figure who ran into the room her heart skipped as she felt jacks ama around her comfeting her.

"Ah so it is you who carry the were wolfs child" came the voice of the woman "seems nobody told you the fact you will be with child for only three months and not nine of a human" she moved and sat Jess down handing her a cup of water "here drink it will make you feel better"

Last edited by Jess Darkangel on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:09 pm

jack pushed open the door to the store he had decided it was time he bought jess something nice and stepped into the shop as he did he heard a familier cry diving for the sound he pulled away the cloth door to see Jess doubled up Zoe stood close by.

"Jess? you ok i heard you cry out" he said but as she stood up his eyes grew wide " ow no" he said quickly moving to her side his hand moving over the very promanant bump that was now her belly "Im sorry i thought with you being half human this wouldn't happen" as she sat he moved with her kneeling to face her as the woman who ran the shop spoke. Looking at Zoe he felt bad at not telling her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Zoe didn't know what to do. So she rushed to Jess' side. She had no clue at what was going on. Looking around the room franticly. Suddenly the sales lady was nearby. The lady tried to help Jess by giving her a cup of water. Just then Jack entered the store. Zoe couldn't help but glare at him. If he had any idea that this would happen, why didnt he say anything. She just couldn't believe that jack would actually keep that little tib bit of information a secret.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Jack looked at Zoe "I hoped it would be different " he said turning back he held Jess close " I guess i should explain, were wolf babies take less time to be born because of our sevival instinct" he paused for amoment looking at Zoe " I was hoping her human side would over ride the were wolf gene but i guess her vampire half is stronger" with a gentle kiss he stood moving to Zoe " I can't be by her side all the time , i need some on to stay with her, the gesational period is three months but it has been know to be less i need some one to watch out for her , some one i trust" he said looking at Zoe "I know i should have worned her but , this was a suprise"

Last edited by Jack Black Heart on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:38 pm

Zoe just stared. That was a lot to take in. She really didn't know what to say. How was it even possible to have a child with that many different gentic links. It hurt her head to even think about it. But her main concern at the mometn was Jess. Zoe wanted to yell at Jack but knew that wouldn't solve anything. It would only upset Jess more. So she just contined to glare. Trying to contain her anger all she did was nod. Then finally found her voice. "Yea, you should have warned her. Or me at least."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:44 pm

jack nodded "I should have " he said looking back at Jess "and im sorry for not saying anything , but now i see its happening i have to stay close " he looked back at Zoe " im going to request im assinged to hogwatrs under some, made up reson, if they agree i will be able to stay with her and help her threw the rest of it" he ran his hand threw his hair then turned to face Zoe " her temper will get worse too " he said " she'll feel confused and more scared as it gets closer" he looked at jess his face sofening as if remembering a long forgotten memory.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:48 pm

Zoe looked from Jess to Jack and back to her. "I think that is a good idea. She is going to really need you. More than ever. Becuase I am not sure anyone else can help her. No one has any idea what she is going through." Zoe told him. She looked back at Jess. Now her fear for her had doubled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:55 pm

jack looked back at Zoe " I know all too well what she's got to go threw " he said moving to a shelf he lent on it, one hand holding him up the other resting on his face "I...Jess isn't my first feancey, i had another "he paused as he took a deep breath for what he was about to tell her he had not told any one before " she died in child birth the child didn't make it ether , i lost both because i was so wrapped up in my work" he turned to face Zoe " but not Jess not this time i thought i would never find some one i cared this much for again, this time things will be different " he turned to face Zoe but his eyes looked at Jess behind her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top