maternity clothes for jess - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

maternity clothes for jess - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

maternity clothes for jess

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

maternity clothes for jess - Page 3 Empty Re: maternity clothes for jess

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:02 pm

Zoe stood watching Jack. So he had been enganged before. Did Jess know that little fact or was she as suprised as Zoe was? Zoe gave Jack a look but quickly looked away. So he did have experience with this happening before. "See you would think that if it happened before that you would have mentioned it sooner. Especially seeing how you lost both of them. You would think that you wouldn't want it to happen again. So you would be careful." Zoe said looking at the floor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:05 pm

jess watched both Zoe and Jack standing talking slowly she moved over to them " whats going on you two are talking like you have a secret?" she said looking from Zoe to jack and back , as she stood she felt a kick and she leaned against the sheves.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Zoe looked back to Jess. "Sit down. You need to sit down." Zoe said trying to get her to sit down. The last thing Zoe wanted was her to fall down. "That is something that Jack will have to explain, not me." Zoe told her as she shot him another look.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:13 pm

jess looked confused at both of them but did as she was told sitting back down now a little scared , she sat back and took a deep breath in as the baby inside her stopped kicking her "seems im gonna need those clothes sooner than i expected" she said to her self watching as jack spoke to Zoe again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Jack turned to Zoe "I will tell her when were back at the hut , whitch is where we should take her " he said "i need to get back to the ministery and put in the request" he moved to jess placing his' hand on her belly he kissed her "I'll be back in an hour " he glanced to Zoe "take her home " standing he took the shop keeper to one side handing her a card "what ever she wants let her have it and charge it to me" with a loving look back he left .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Zoe looked back at Jack. Maybe he would be able to get the time needed. Turning back to face Jess. "Lets get you some clothes and we will head back to the hut. Seems like we have had a few suprises today." Zoe said worriedly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:28 pm

jess sighed "your telling me" she said watching where Jack had gone "what was so intresting ?" she asked "you two were talking a good long time" she stood up now feeling like a beached whale "hope i don't have any more surpses with this baby" she said looking down the isles.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:41 pm

Trying to keep a straight face was a lot harder to do than normal. "Oh, its a long story. You guys can talk about it when you get home. It will be more private anyway." Zoe said trying to sound easy about it. It wasn't a conversation that needed to be had in the middle of a store. Not knowing what to say about suprises with the baby Zoe just shrugged. But she did have a feelin gthat more were to come.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:46 pm

jess looked at her concerned "I get the feeling its not going to be good " she said as she started to streach up to take down another top from the rack.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:49 pm

"I have no idea. But maybe not that bad." Zoe said with a small shrug. She went back to helping Jess look at clothes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top