Dropping Off A Letter..With An Unexpected Confrontation - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dropping Off A Letter..With An Unexpected Confrontation - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dropping Off A Letter..With An Unexpected Confrontation

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dropping Off A Letter..With An Unexpected Confrontation - Page 3 Empty Re: Dropping Off A Letter..With An Unexpected Confrontation

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:56 pm

James was sort of surprised about his interest in his classes. Probably wanted to brag some more or something. But then again, maybe he was trying to be nice. However, he knew usually when either of them tried to be nice to the other it always ended badly. James was sort of sad that they had so much history between them that he simply couldn't erase. "They've been alright.." he said. "Probably better if I actually did my homework once and a while. How about yours?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dropping Off A Letter..With An Unexpected Confrontation - Page 3 Empty Re: Dropping Off A Letter..With An Unexpected Confrontation

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Scorpius wasn't really asking him so he could brag, sometimes he did that, but not this time. He was just trying to be a little nice with James, he doubted whether they would ever be friends, there was too much history between them. but at least they could have less hate between them. "Too much studying, I have OWL's in a month," Scorpius answered glumly.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:20 am

"Oh merlin," he said shaking his head. "I sorta forgot about all those special tests and everything. Goes to show how much I pay attention," he said. "Shouldn't be too bad. At least not for a Malfoy like yourself," he said with a smirk. Oh, did he raelly just say that outloud? He realized how mean that sounded and bit his lip.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:14 pm

"Yeah," Scorpius said smiling. It disapeared when he spotted James's smirk and Scorpius narrowed his eyes. There it was again, Scorpius hadn't said anything wrong to James, but suddenly he was making fun of him. "How much OWL's did you get again Potter? Three?" he asked, rolling his eyes.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:25 pm

James scowled. "Okay I am smart. My aunt is pretty much the smartest wizard ever to live so don't even try, it's in my blood," he said. "I just don't go around studying and being as serious as my brother. I don't like to flaunt my superiority," he said, emphasizing the last few words, in hopes that Scorpius would know he was referring to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:52 pm

"Your aunt?" Scorpius said, trying to remember if his dead had said anything about her. "Oh, the mudblood Hermione Granger right?" he said, with a smirk, getting back to annoying him. James had just insulted him, so yet again he hadn't started it.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:31 am

James could feel the anger boiling inside him, but it's not like anything he didn't know. He knew the Malfoy's felt that way about people like his Aunt Hermione and he had heard her called it before. He had no clue how she didn't let it bother her, or at least anymore. She was a very strong woman and he was glad she was part of his family, just like every other member. "Yeah her. But obviously being a mudblood isn't too bad of a trait since she is unbelievably smart and gifted at magic," he said, matter of factly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri May 01, 2009 9:23 am

Scorpius shrugged, his father had told him that she had gotten good grades at school but wasn't really all that smart. But whatever, there would be no point arguing with James. "Yeah well, your not really related to her are you?" he said. It was rather true, though she was his aunt, they weren't in the same family or anything. "So your not unbelievably smart or good at magic."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 6:36 pm

James scowled. The way that he just assumed things like that made him so mad. They were all Potters, and even so he knew he wasn't bad at magic. And it's not like he was saying the Malfoys were bad at magic, because they were. Both families were great witches and wizards, just for completely different reasons. "Yeah okay, Malfoy," he said. "Whatever you say."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon May 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Scorpius crossed his arms, James' passive attitude was just making him more annoyed. He wanted to duel James, to humiliate him and show him that he wasn't all that great as he thought he was. But he really wasn't breaking. "Yeah, whatever I say," he muttered rolling his eyes, he was getting bored now.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top