Telling her:Closed:ZOE - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Telling her:Closed:ZOE - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Telling her:Closed:ZOE

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Telling her:Closed:ZOE - Page 4 Empty Re: Telling her:Closed:ZOE

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Sarah smiled and hugged Zoe tightly. She touched her cheek gently. " I will not tell him. I promise. Just be careful. i know you like him. If he is dating you. He much really like you too, but promise me you will be careful. Dont rush into anything." She said gently, pulling Zoe into another hug. She was about to cry. " I think its wonderful you are dating someone. Jasper will have to get over himself. I will keep him in line when you tell him." She said laughing. She felt happy for Zoe. "Sorry. I am just so happy for you. Gosh, I am acting like your mother." She said laughing.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:48 pm

Zoe couldn't help but laugh at Sarah. "Thank you so much. This is so new to me. I have never really gone out with anyone. Make me kind of nervous. I wish I knew what he thought of me but guess that wont happen." Zoe said looking back to the floor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Sarah laughed. " Well Zoe, I am sure he thinks good things about you. I promise." She said gently , putting her hand on Zoe's shoulder. ' Just give it time, Zoe. Don't rush it. Look at me and Jasper. We rushed it, but we couldn't be happier." She said gently and smiled at Zoe. Sarah was happy to help Zoe. IT was her job. She was younger than her,so it was easier. "Zoe, you will be Nervous. i was so nervous around Jasper, but i got over it. Noww.... We will not go into that. It jut takes time." She said gently, with concerning eyes.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Zoe cut her eyes back at Sarah. "Yea lets not get into that." Zoe shook her head. "Don't need those images in my head." Zoe said with a laugh. "I know we will. Or at least I hope we will. Soon. I guess." Zoe said with a shrug.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top