Telling something
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Telling something Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Telling something

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Telling something Empty Telling something

Post by Cecilie Montez Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:56 am

Hey, you all.

My activity will drop in September for sure. Since I'll go to college and there I won't have some much time to be in the Internet. I may come in sometimes but not every day. I'll try to post at least once in week or even twice. Let's how it goes.

Krissu!
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Telling something Empty Re: Telling something

Post by Tiffany Cruz Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:53 pm

Charries what are affected by this.

Cecilie Montez
Tiffany Cruz
Noelle Perkins
Mason T. Cuffe
Serena Smith
Clara Cadwallader
Christine Ackerley
Emily Night

I'll have more info about it on the. 7th sept. Then i'll get how buay im going to be. So yeah. I won't dissapear, i promise.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Hey.

I won't post much now. I'm sick and i feel quite terrible. So I don't have any muse to post. I hope I'll be feel better soon. I come in but that doesn't mesn I'll post.

Krissu.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:45 am

I feel now already much better. I'm not fully yet healthy. Im just sneezing and couching sometimes still and that's all by now. Also my muse is coming back now already.

Also I'm not gonna be very busy with school work this month. So yeah I can be so active as I want. Next month will be already busy.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum