Telling her:Closed:ZOE - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Telling her:Closed:ZOE - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Telling her:Closed:ZOE

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Telling her:Closed:ZOE - Page 2 Empty Re: Telling her:Closed:ZOE

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:02 pm

Sarah looked at Zoe with a confused look on her face. She sighed and felt sad. " ya sure." She said looking at him gently. She felt herself about to cry. What had jasper told her. Did he want her anymore? What was going on? She took a deep breathe and looked down at her shoes. She waited for Zoe to tell her Jasper didn't love her anymore.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Zoe looked at Sarah. "Now first. Remember. Jazz loves you more than he has ever loved anything or anyone in his entire life. Something you need to know. He grew up in an orphanage, a muggle orphanage to be extract. Now this was hard on him in and of itself. But imagine going thru that and being a werewolf and also a wizard. The lady that took care of him there was the only person who knew the truth. This cause a lot of problems. No one was allowed to get close to him. They feared he would attack them or something. I only met him when the Malfoys let him into their home. I met him though a Death Eater meeting." Zoe paused in her story letting that sink in.

"Jazz was so alone. We started hanging out. But quickly noticed that we didn't have want we needed for a romantic relationship and never would. We would always be friends. Then the day came when you stumbled into his path. That was the day that changed him. Whether you knew it or not. But it changed him. He is afraid that if he leaves your side that you won't be there anymore. To him, everyone that he has ever cared about leaves him. It scares him. And now with the baby. He is scared that what happened to him will repeat." Zoe stopped looking back at Sarah.

"I know he loves you. He wants to be more romantic but he is afraid that you will push him away again. Or turn your back on him all together. If you want my advice and I know you don't but I'm giving it anyway." Zoe said with a small laugh. "Take the lead. Show him what you want. I can guarantee he will love it and show it back. He wants you. There is no doubt about it. He just need to be reassured you wont leave him. If he is honest with you." Zoe finished with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:15 pm

Sarah started at Zoe with a look on her face. ' Wow. I never knew that. I will never leave him. I am just so scared of getting hurt and him finding someone better. I feel like i am not good enough." She said gently and looked down at him. She felt herself crying. She didn't know what to say or do. She justed wanted to cry. Shee sighed again. She felt heart breaking in two.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:19 pm

"Sarah. Listen to me. He has what he wants. That is you. There is no one better for him than you. I just wish you would accept that. Because if you would I really think the two of you could be truely happy." Zoe said putting her arm around Sarah's shoulder trying to calm her down. "Plus if he did anything to hurt you. I would kill him myself." Zoe said with a small laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Sarah gave her small sad smile. " No its okay zoe. It am used to it." She said gently and looked at her. She felt so sad and unhappy. everything was her fault. it really was. " i try to accept it, but i am been hurt so much. its extermly hard for me too Zoe. I was hurt my family and everything. ' Se said lightly. " He can hurt me all he wants. It wouldn't matter." She said softly. almost in a whisper.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:59 pm

"Sounds to me like the two of you really need to sit down and talk. Because there is a lot that the two of you don't know about each other. It isn't right for me to be the pivot person. I am more than glad to listen. Trust me I am. But this is something that you guys need to work out. I told him to give you time. You would come around but to give you time. So much has happened so fast. I will tell you the same thing. But don't push him away. Because there is something I have learned. If you push someone away too much. They tend to go away all together." Zoe told her. Smiling. "I have an idea. You. Me. Shopping. This weekend. Whatcha think?" Zoe asked. Hoping to get Sarah in a better mood.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:21 pm

Sarah nodded at Zoe comment. She heard the word shopping. She frowned. " I don't know Zoe. Are you sure. I mean...." She said trailing off with her voice. She didn't know what to say. She was scared. She was extremely scared. She finally decided it would be okay to go shopping with Zoe, maybe have a little un. " Okay. I guess i can have a little fun." Se said lightly. Her voice weak. She hoped that Jasper wouldn't get mad.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:24 pm

"I really think shopping will do you some good. Get you out of the house a little. Let you vent to the mounds of clothes." Zoe said with a smile. Shopping always made her feel good. Maybe it would do her some good too. "Plus we are going to have to get you some more clothes soon. Baby is going to make all the clothes that fit run from you." She said with a huge smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:32 pm

Sarah laughed and smiled. " Ya, I guess. I need to get out of the house. 'She said gently and smiled at Zoe, gently. She rubbed her stomach. " Besides Abby needs some clothes." She said gently and smiled at zoe, again. She sighed. She needed to get rid of some of this. stress. "thank you Zoe. You have been so good to me." She said giving her a side hug.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Zoe smiled. "Well Jasper is like my brother. And you are his better half. So that makes you my new sister. Heck I like you a whole heck of a lot more than my own sisters." This came out with a laugh. She coudln't help it. It was the truth. "Now that you mention it. I do have to buy for my little Goddaughter." Zoe said with a huge grin. "Its my right."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top