&& unexpected times call for.. ? [ J A M E S ] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

&& unexpected times call for.. ? [ J A M E S ] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

&& unexpected times call for.. ? [ J A M E S ]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

&& unexpected times call for.. ? [ J A M E S ] - Page 3 Empty Re: && unexpected times call for.. ? [ J A M E S ]

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:21 am

Listening to James, she hadn't actually talked to anyone about anything in her life for quite awhile. Even if James didn't know what in hell she was talking about, that didn't matter as she still didn't intend on telling him whatever she was thinking beyond their words. "Hopefully the end doesn't take to long to reach some of us." she replied, smiling slightly as she looked back up at the boy.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

&& unexpected times call for.. ? [ J A M E S ] - Page 3 Empty Re: && unexpected times call for.. ? [ J A M E S ]

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:35 am

"Yeah hopefully not. Sometimes I even wonder, but I know with my family history there's no way that I belong other than where I am now. Luckily that's one of the good things about Hogwarts..I think it lets you find out where you fall into place in the whole wizarding world. Especially for those that just found out about our world when they got our letter. I couldn't even imagine what that could have been like! I never had a doubt about it since I was pretty much born with the knowledge that magic and all this exists. It's a good thing you came here," he said motioning towards everything around them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:47 pm

Ginevra knew barely anything about her family history, everything was all secretive, or had been, with her parents. What she did know was the obvious; Jason Malenki was a muggle, Samantha Malenki was a muggle-born wizard - she was a half-blood. Easy enough, right? Yeah. She had had a sister, Britney Malenki, a squib though now deceased because of her actions. Nodding to James, she agreed. "Yeah, I was scared i'd have no magical ability like my sister hadn't. I'm glad I have the chance to live it all, even if I do screw so many people over with it." Letting out a sigh, it was true as if she didn't have her powers she could have never made the mistakes she had in life.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:05 pm

James didn't really know how to react to what she had said. "Yeah, that must have been pretty scarey not knowing. But at least you were lucky enough to get those powers! And I'm sure you haven't screwed over too many people with it, could you have? I screw people over with pranks all the time with magic but its just for fun. We all make mistakes anyway," he said shrugging. He wondered if by 'screwing over' she meant the same sort of things that he was talking about, or something more serious. He figured that this girl probably wasn't dealing with the second option, but then again he was just assuming.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:04 am

Shaking her head, she wanted to deny so bad that it wasn't scary at all but it was somewhat, especially because it meant that she was alone often. Not that she didn't like that, but she didn't like it 24/7- who would?! Looking away at the words, 'could you had' she merely nodded because two or three people was a big deal in her world, she had cared about them all. "Some more than others, but fer sure that is true." she agreed, sitting down and then just laying flat on the floor where she was, not caring who was around though it did seem to be dead before she stared up at the roof high above her.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:42 pm

(( OCC- Sorry it took so long to reply. Was on vacation))

James stared at her sit down and wondered if something was bothering her. She seemed like something was wrong, though he knew it probably wasn't any of his business to ask. He wanted to make sure though that she was okay, it was just in his nature. "Is something wrong?" he asked carefully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:25 am

[OCC - Sorry for the longest way ever O_O forgot where the thread was. =P]

Ginevra always had so much going on with her it wasn't even funny. In the recent newspaper disappearance had been noted and she had been accused of only wanted attention. Ha! She wanted the opposite, but apparently the writer guessed differently. Whatever, they could think whatever they wanted, she knew the real reason herself. Looking back up at him from the ground, she tilted her head a bit to the right. "I'm normal." was her responce, as she was, but her normal was never fine. She had so many worries on her mind that she wasn't sure how to deal with all at once. Should she ask him questions casually, say she hadn't found good books on them? As she mused this thought over, it was actually a good idea.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top