&& unexpected times call for.. ? [ J A M E S ] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

&& unexpected times call for.. ? [ J A M E S ] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

&& unexpected times call for.. ? [ J A M E S ]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

&& unexpected times call for.. ? [ J A M E S ] - Page 2 Empty Re: && unexpected times call for.. ? [ J A M E S ]

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:51 pm

Laughing, it seemed that Ginevra had given James the thought that she didn't like any pranks, jokes or anything like that. Oh well, she could do without them anyway - especially the expected pranks. Having fallen into a lake just because a voice came up behind her, she knew nothing good came out of them. "Uhmm, I haven't really been sleeping because, uh, let's just say no where i've been garenteed saftey." Thinking that was good enough, she didn't explain any further and shrugged, hoping that made it a little more casual than it came out. That statement probably made it obvious she hadn't been at Hogwarts though, she was hoping he'd catch on so she didn't have to say it outloud. The one thing she wouldn't do was tell him where she had been, that was already decided.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

&& unexpected times call for.. ? [ J A M E S ] - Page 2 Empty Re: && unexpected times call for.. ? [ J A M E S ]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:45 pm

James nodded. "Oh well..being in danger is definately one of those things that would take away good sleep...Trust me I know that..I've heard too many stories about how my dad stayed up and couldn't get to sleep. I felt sorry for him," he said and cut short because he knew he was rambling about his dad again. "Well I hope everything's okay now..You know Hogwarts is one of the safest places out there. I think you'll have no trouble being here and not feeling safe. I mean there are professors everywhere.." he said. He wondered where this girl had been previously that had been so dangerous but he figured it wasn't anything serious...Maybe she just had trouble at home or something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:37 pm

Having had only one non-muggle parent, Ginevra had heard few stories aboutt he all-might Harry Potter, but read more about him over time. "Danger is only but the next adventure in life. You get used to it." she replied, sighing. It was true but as she listened to James rant, she didn't mind so didn't stop him before he got to the point of stopping himself. Ginevra hadn't been home ever for awhile, even Britney's wasn't safe anymore. Rawr, how she hated herself for making it that way. James had no idea what she was in but that was the for the best, so she just needed in agreement, even if she wasn't exactly truthfully in an agreeing state.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:48 pm

"Well that's definately some good advice there I guess. I guess there's always danger looming..no matter where you are," he replied. He thought it was odd as he listened to himself having an actual smart-sounding conversation but he didn't really mind. He wondered where this girl was from suddenly and decided to ask. "So where are you from?" he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:49 am

Nodding, James was correct with his statement. No where was exactly safe, even Hogwarts, especially now that Dumbledore was not in the Headmaster position like back when James' dad was in school. That would have been a time where it would have been safer than anywhere, but still not entirally safe. Or so she had guessed from reading and hearing stories about everywhere that happened years ago. "Uhm, a muggle town in Ireland." though she didn't have a home anymore, she just named off where she was from, as it was where she had grown up. "How about you?" she asked, knowing the answer already but not saying it, as she could be wrong, her guess just seemed like a reasonable one, knowing who his family was and all.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:16 pm

James smiled and nodded. He wasn't surprised that she was from Ireland, he could actually sort of sense it. He always thought people from Ireland were really nice and easy going. He had only visited there a few times. "Oh well I mean you've probably heard of where my house is anyway. England if you didn't." he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:06 am

Nodding, it did seem obvious that everyone knew where the Potters' lived or came from, it was just knowledge that came to be known easily. "... What do you think about Death Eaters?" she asked, not knowing if because of his dad being defeated by Voldemort would effect his view of things. She didn't know and hoped she didn't offend him, he was merely curious like how she was with everything else. It was another habit she wouldn't break.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:39 pm

James was extremely shocked by her question. He thought about it for a moment, trying to keep calm. Thinking about dark magic and all those who partake in it usually got him a litte angry. But there was no reason to be angry at this girl, it was probably just a harmless question. "Um well they aren't the bunch of people I'd like to put myself around," he started. "Dark magic is cruel and so are they. My dad had always taught me even when you think you might go to the dark side to always stay true to yourself, and I'm a fan of the good. There are too many bad witches and wizards in the world," he finished.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:19 am

Ginevra really didn't mean anything by asking, she was just truely interesting, as well as curious. That and she had been one, so she couldn't help but at least know. Listening to him speak, it seemed that he was against it as she thought he would be, which was good, but what would he think about her if he knew she had been one in the past? Everything he was saying mean't something, but certain words took her by surprise. They mean't something to her, even if he didn't even mean to make it that way. "But can't you lose trace of who the true you is?" she wasn't really asking him, but herself, though speaking outloud. Her eyes were on the ground, in a totally different word because of something he wouldn't even get because they had not known each other before this. Well, he had not known her to be more in details.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:07 pm

James wondered what she was talking about as she looked at the floor. He wondered if he had something to upset her. Surely this girl wasn't on the dark side, she seemed perfectly nice and normal. He wondered if she had ever had the same situation as her dad, not knowing where you truely belonged and everything. He was glad that no matter what she was talking about, at least now from what it appeared she was on the good side. "Sure, we all sometimes question who we really are I suppose," he said. "Just as long as you find out where you truely belong in the end."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top