Time with the Owls - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Time with the Owls - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Time with the Owls

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time with the Owls - Page 4 Empty Re: Time with the Owls

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Zoe sat for a few more minutes. "I just got back from St. Mungo's. Fanishing sickness is a messy thing. Trust me I know." Finally looking back up. "We will definaly have to go swiming when it gets warmer. I will be so glad when that gets here too." Zoe finaly said with a small laugh. She was getting a little tired of all the spring rain. She would welcome the warm sun of summer. Just then she heard Clair's stomach start to growl. It wasn't long before hers started to do the same. She had forgtten to eat again. When Clair offerend to go eat in the kitchen it really sounded like a good idea. "Sure works for me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:05 pm

She nodded when Zoe told her what was going on with her. She didn't know much about the vanishing sickness but with what Zoe said it must be awful. She smiled and nodded once more."Yeah it's going to be so much fun. I'm getting excited just thinking about it."She grinned and laughed. She laughed when she heard Zoe's stomach growl as well. Standing up she smiled dusting her self off. It seemed like she still had bit of hay stuck to her."Really, great but I think were going to have to make a run for it."She told her as the rain had started to pick up once more. As she peeked outside before sticking her hand out to feel the cool rain. She stepped out side and started for the stairs. Clair loved the rain and she really didn't care if she get wet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:28 pm

Zoe nodded. Summer would be a welcome change. The very idea was so welcoming. "Me too." Zoe told her with a smile. It was a real smile. She was looking forward to the fun that they might be able to have in the summertime. Swimming. That was Zoe's second favorite thing, next to drawing that is. Zoe let her eyes follow Clair's movement. That is when she noticed that it was raining, yet again. She sighed. Oh joy, more rain. "Yea I think we will have to run and run fast." She said standing, hay sticking everywhere. Pulling her hoodie closer to her Zoe took a step outside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 am

She laughed as she nodded towards Zoe about running. Clair really didn't mind the rain but she wasn't planning to get sick. She broke into a run making sure she would avoid any puddles. She didn't want to end up soaking wet when she went into the kitchens to get something to eat. She saw the covering of the shelter and ran towards the corridors. Sure they were still outside but it had roofs. She was safely out of the rain and turn to see where Zoe was at while she shook her dark brown locks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Zoe ran down the stairs toward the kitchens. Rain. It fell everywhere. She would so be soaked by the time she got there. But it would still be ok. Zoe looked up to see if she could find Clair, but all she saw was rain. Shaking her head she ran. Soon Zoe was finally safe out of the rain. She bounced to a stop beside Clair. Shaking like a dog, she tried to shake some water off her. "See, I caught up." This came with a big smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top