Time with the Owls - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Time with the Owls - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Time with the Owls

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time with the Owls - Page 3 Empty Re: Time with the Owls

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:25 am

Zoe laughed. This was actually kind of fun. She picked up more hay and threw it back at Clair. Soon hay was flying everywhere and over everything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:09 pm

She continued to laugh and throw hay at Zoe. While she tried to not get attacked by hay herself. She could remember the last time she laughed so much or when she actually had this much fun. Maybe coming up to the owlery in the rain wasn't such a bad idea. It wasn't before long that she run out of hay on her side and started scrambling around to retrieve some."Oi. my hay is gone!"She said before laughing and brush her hay covered bangs out of her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Zoe couldn't do anything. She had to stop and sit down. She was laughing way to hard. "White flag white flag." Zoe called laughing. Playing in the hay had been a lot of fun. A lot more than she realized it was going to. "That was fun." Zoe told Clair. "But I think we have made a huge mess now." She stated looking around and laughing more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:46 pm

She laughed sitting down next to Zoe. When she mentioned the mess she looked around and shrugged slightly before laughing once more."Well I'm pretty sure the owls will be hungry sooner or later. Ah, that was fun. Can't remember the last time I did something like this."She grinned pushing her bangs away from her face seeing some hay fall on her lap. "Or if you want we can blame the owls. I'm sure they will leave this place way messier then we just did."She smiled laughing a bit more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:24 pm

Zoe nodded looking around. She was postive that the owls were messy. She didn't know, seeing she didn't have one. "Yea I know. I haven't had that much fun in a very long time. Thank you. I needed it." ZOe said to Clair smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:17 pm

She laughed shaking her head a bit as she watched more of the hay that was stuck in her hair fall to her lap or on the floor besides her. She smiled and nodded to Zoe."Really? You haven't had fun. Wow, well I'm glad I could be of service.Its a lot more fun when you don't have to be all serious."She grinned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:27 pm

{{I am sooo sorry. This got lost back pages. But I post, lol.}}

Zoe nodded a bit. That she understood, very well. But being out sick and always being followed kind of took the fun away. She didn't really get a chance to have fun anymore. "No, my fun is when I can draw. Seeing that I am stuck inside a lot." Zoe told her looking back down to her hands. "But Summer is coming. School will be out. Maybe then I can relax and have some fun." This came with a huge smile. That was something she was looking forward too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:32 pm

{lol its alright =] no pressure.}

She smiled and nodded. Zoe's kind of fun sort of seemed nice. But being stuck inside was not what Clair would like to do. She would rather be outside wandering around the grounds or even exploring the forbidden forest. Even though she knew that students were not allowed there. Hey sometimes you need to break a few rules to have fun."Yeah that's right summer. Hmm..I can't wait to go swimming."She said excitedly. Clair favorite summer activity was swimming. Whether it was in a pool or lake. She could never get swimming out of her mind."Isn't that what summer is all about. relaxing and having fun."She grinned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:37 pm

Zoe looked at Clair. She was really enjoying talking to her. She did seem differnet than some of the others around. Intresting. Zoe thought to herself. Then Clair said something about swimming. "OH yea. I can not wait to go swimming. I just hope I am fully healed by then. If not I will be so sad." Zoe said out loud. Swiming was her favorite thing to do during the summer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:10 am

She looked at Zoe curiously when she said something about being fully healed. She didn't want to seem nosy so she pushed it back in her mind. If Zoe wanted to explain what she meant that was totally up to her. She smiled at her when Zoe said that swimming was something she would like to do in the summer as well."Really, that's great we should go swimming sometimes."She nodded. She felt well more like heard her stomach growl out of hunger. She laughed slightly before speaking."Hey I'm kind of hungry do you want to go to the kitchens and grab something to eat?"She asked her. It was fine if Zoe said no, Clair had an unusual appetite it was sort of a miracle she stayed so slim.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top