A trip to trouble - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A trip to trouble - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A trip to trouble

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A trip to trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: A trip to trouble

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:33 am

Rose looked at Albus frightened. "You got to be kidding me?" Rose asked knowing the map never lies. "Oh Crap we got to hide!"said Rose as she heard the footsteps of Nickolas coming closer. "The cloak, Al lets hide under the cloak!"said Rose hoping the others would figure out another way to hide.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:38 am

The cloak won't fit us all," Albus said grimly, looking at Darren, who was very tall. "Lets just go out, he's quite far away.." With that, albus turned and hurried out into the grounds.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:45 am

Rose nodded in agreement. "Ok Al, lets go!"said Rose as she walked beside him. "Man I hate the Head Boy of the school, so mean and demanding!"said Rose rolling her eyes.

((ha ha lol my Rose account hates you! Razz))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 am

[xD]

Albus rolled his eyes as he walked swiftly to the forbidden forest. "Don't we all.." he muttered, quietly so Darren didn't hear him.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:31 am

Rose laughed softly at what Albus said. "Yeah, I know what you mean."Rose muttered back to him to where he can only hear her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:01 pm

Darren cast a disillusion charm on himself. He had gotten really good at it, he was almost totally invisible. Sneaking out, he followed Rose, Soph and Albus towards the forbidden forest. "You know, theres a 99% chance were going to get caught with these freaks coming along.." he muttered to Soph.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Sophia nodded as he walked beside him under the disillusion charm which she was really good at as well. "Yeah I know, but thank god we brought Albus with us he has the map!"Sophia mutter to him. "Yeah, but they can be bloody annoying at times!"muttered Sophia rolling her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Albus scowled when he heard Sophia call them annoying. What was he doing to them after all? Had he even said anything to them? They were bossing around him. Grumbling darkly under his breath he stopped as they reached the forest. He then turned to the others. "So why are we going inside the forbidden forest?" he asked curiously.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:58 pm

Rose heard what Sophia said and rolled her eyes. "I never thought the Gryffindor prefect would be rude as well, but look who she hanging with!"said Rose rolling her eyes. Rose shrugged. "I don't know, maybe because there crazy in the heads!"Rose muttered back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Albus nodded, he couldn't believe he had agreed to come, he had only gotten his prefect badge yesterday! "Ive heard from my father there are loads of evil creatures in the forest such as giant spiders and werewolves." he said in an undertone.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top