A trip to trouble - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A trip to trouble - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A trip to trouble

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A trip to trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: A trip to trouble

Post by Darren Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:12 pm

Darren smiled, emily was quite different from other teachers. She still seemed more of a student then a teacher. 'Yeah sure, why not," he said shrugging.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Sophia jumped as Emily spoke to them. "Hey Em, of course you can go I was about to ask if you wanted to come."said Sophia smiling as she looked at her sister. "Come on Chesle, and keep your big mouth close alright?"Sophia asked her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Rose was walking around Hgowarts Castle ivisable as she was under the Disillusionment Charm. As she saw the others she stpped beside Albus and took the Charm off of her. "Hey Al, thanks for inviting me."said Rose smiling at them as looked at Chelsea. "Hey Chelse, how are you?"Rose ased her kindly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:36 pm

Darren turned to Soph in exasperation. "You invited all these people?" he asked. "How many more are coming?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:40 pm

Chelsea looked over at her older sister as her stomach growled. " Can we make a detour to the kitchen, I'm hungry." she said as her tummy growled again. " Yummy cheesecake, some fudge brownies, a bowl of ice cream..." she said stopping at the piercing look Sophia gave her. " Or maybe just a big bowl of shut up chelse." Chelsea said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:44 pm

Sophia looked at her sister. "Yeah Chelse that would be something good for you!"said Sophia rolling her eyes. "Hey I didn't invite everyone I invited you, Chelse and Albus."said Sophia. "Maybe Albus invited Rose to come, which I don't mind."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:47 pm

Darren shot an annoyed look at Albus, looking like he, at least, did mind. "Well lets not wait here for Black to come back and give us detention, lets go!" he said, waving his wand and opening the front doors.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Sophia nodded. "Yeah your right Darren, lets go!"said Sophia making sure Chelsea and Rose were in front of her. As Sophia rolled her eyes as Chelsea was complaining about not going t the Kitchen. "Aw, too bad Chelse."said Sophia annoyed by her little sister. "Apparently Mom and Dad dropped when you were a baby, your so not like the rest of us!"said Sophia in a annoyed voice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Nickolas paused in his office as he thought he heard footsteps a few moments ago walking in the direction of the Entrance Hall. Taking his invisbility cloak with him, he wanted to make sure that if he did catch anyone, they wouldnt see him and hide before he saw them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:00 am

Albus frowned at Darren. "I just invited Rose because I knew you'd bully me all day and I wanted somebody to talk to," he said defensively. "Besides, you have to let me come along as I have the map and cloak!" he said cheerfully, as he took his map out of pocket and tapped it with his wand. "I solemny swear I am up to no good." The old parchment suddenly changed into a map. 'Oh no, professor Black is coming this way!" he said frightened.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top