At the Ravenclaw Table... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Ravenclaw Table... - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Ravenclaw Table...

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Ravenclaw Table... - Page 4 Empty Re: At the Ravenclaw Table...

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 10:11 pm

[[OOC: Your right,I was talking to someone else about laptops and I got it mixed up]]

She looked at the pictures again and she continuned to have thoughts of the random child that her mother gave birth to. Was it a girl or a boy? What happend to him/her? Why didnt she know about it?

"Yeah, he is adoreable, I wondered sometimes if I will ever have a sibling an now I have one to argue with and try to steer them in the right direction."

Then She remembered her aunts who acted like older sisters than aunts. She live in unique times when she was younger.

"I am sure that you did well."

Smiling at Davina and handed her a copy of the photo to her.

"I have plenty that my mom sent me, here you can have this one."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:29 am

Izzie entered the great hall quietly like a mouse. She was in her ravenclaw robes and walked over to her table. She sat down and collected a plateful of food. She also poured herself some morning juice. "Hello...I am Isobel Stevens, 2nd year...But call me Izzie" Izzie smiled at the other fellow ravenclawers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:40 pm

Merie looks up at the fellow Ravenclaw 2nd year an waved.

"Hello Izzie, I am Merie, How do you like it being a 2nd year?"

Extending her hand out to help her put her stuff on the table. Remembering her being a second year how when she tried to rush stuff and she turned her hair orange which lasted a week. But still, she liked getting to know the younger year students, it was a breath of fresh air.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:42 pm

"I hope I did well." Davina said hopefully. Catalina then handed her a photo of the boy, which surprised her. She carefully tucked it inside her pocket, knowing she would never loose it. "Thanks." she told her.

Davina heard someone else come to the table. She looked up, but didn't recognise the girl. The girl introduced herself as Izzie. "Nice to meet you Izzie, I'm Davina." she greeted the girl, smiling. She was proving to herself, and her parents, that she could be a friendly person if she put her mind to it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:53 am

"Davina...Merie..." Izzie thought. She thought about their names for a moment. She then started to wander how did she like being a second year. "I like your names...They're unique...One of a kind" Izzie smiled at them. She took a bite of toast and swallowed. "Being a second year is small" Izzie said, trying to explain how she felt being a 2nd year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:02 am

Daniel walked into the Great Hall, halting for a moment to see if any of his friends were here and spotted Izzie by the Ravenclaw table chatting with her friends damn she look sexy today. He started to sneak up behind her and covered her eyes like he did in the library and kissed her on the cheek. "Guess who" he asked in a different tone -- He was wearing a plain black loose shirt, blue tight pants and a white beanie on with his hair sticking out and pushed to the side a bit

At the Ravenclaw Table... - Page 4 PicImg_Zac_Efron_at_2313
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:38 am

Sterling walked into the great hall in his usual brisk walk. He was wearing his favorite midnight dark blue robes, they whipped around his feet comfortably as he walked. His face was contorted into its usual tight, attentive position, as if worried somebody from the Ravenclaw table would spring up and attack him. He sat next to Davina, whom he knew better than anybody else at the school.

He turned to her and smiled as he reached for a bit of toast in the center of the table. He thought vaguely of house elves as he began to crunch on it. "Good morning, Davina." he said politely and cautiously. He thought it unlikely that she had forgotten the conversation they had had only the night before, but couldn't be too sure. She was talking to a second year girl he vaguely recognized. Sabriel? No... Isabella. Isabel. Iz... Izzie? No. It was Isabel. Evidently she was more popular than she claimed to be, surrounded by a respectable sized group of people.

He nodded respectfully to the other occupants of the table, hoping they wouldn't judge him too much by the nod he offered.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:56 am

"Good morning Daniel" Izzie smiled. She turned around and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. She chuckled and touched his face for a bit. She traced his lips, nose, eyes...Lines. She then put her hands to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:47 am

Daniel smiled, holding her by the hip and let her trace his lips, nose and eyes, his lips arched for hers and leaned in to kiss her on the lips with much enthusiasm then before. "Good morning Izzie," he said to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:54 am

Izzie smiled weakly. She had to enjoy much time with Daniel as she worried that he might dump her soon for falling in love with someone else. She drank a bit of juice. "Aren't you in Gryffindor? And isn't that their table over there?" Izzie asked pointing yonder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top