At the Ravenclaw Table... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Ravenclaw Table... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Ravenclaw Table...

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Ravenclaw Table... - Page 3 Empty Re: At the Ravenclaw Table...

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:00 pm

Merie looks at the guy that just came to the table and started shovling food into his mouth and she noded and started giggling
"well,hello to you too, hungry are ya?"
She grabs a pencil and twists it into her hair forming a bun and nods
"i am merie,whats your name?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Davina walked down to the Great Hall. She was starving. She made her way over to the Ravenclaw table. She had one problem though. Where to sit? Looking up and down the table, there were small groups of students but nobody that she could recognise. Eventually, she decided to sit near a group of two girls and a guy, but not close enough to feel like she was intruding or anything.

Davina sat down alone and took some food from the re-filling plates and began to eat. She looked up and down the table with envy, that everyone else was so comfortable and happy amoungst friends. She wished she could be like that, but she knew it would never happen. Even if she made friends, she had never felt so comfortable with them. She was more of a loner, to give her a label.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 5:58 pm

Merie looked at the new face that sat next to them, not too close but not to far. She waved at her and smiled.

"Hey,I am Merie, What is your name? You don't have to keep yourself away from everyone, we don't bite."

Laughing at the small comment she said she took some food and placed it on her plate and started to eat. She hasn't eaten anything in a while, I guess you forget to eat if your family is always calling you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Davina looked up as she thought she heard someone talking to her. It was one of the two girls, who introduced herself as Merie. She assumed she was talking to her, as she was looking in her direction and waving. Davina smiled back.

Taking up the invitation, Davina slowly moved along the table so she was sitting next to the girl called Merie. She laughed at the comment, guessing that Merie was joking. Hoping. She knew there were werewolves and vampires at Hogwarts. "Hi, I'm Davina," she introduced herself, trying to smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 6:12 pm

Davina was an interesting name to Merie, nodding and welcoming her to the table to make sure that she isn't left out on anything. Merie was the kind of person to accept every person and to not leave anyone out, not the kind where she had to have her friends around all the time.
"Hey Davina, that is an awesome name, your the first person I met with that name. How have you been? What has your life been doing while away at Hogwarts?"

Stretching and continuing on eating her food, she takes her napkin an wipes the side of her mouth and makes a kid like face to make people laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 6:17 pm

Davina smiled, glad that someone was being nice to her. She guessed that most Ravenclaws were nice to each other though, as they had a lot in common. With the exception of her. She wanted to change that though. She did. Her parents did, anyway.

"Yeah, it's an unusual name." Davina agreed, not having met anyone else with it either. "My life's been alright, but I've been working really hard for the OWLs." she told Merie, truthfully. She always worked hard, but she didn't have to mention that. "How are you?" she asked in return.

[[OOC: Brb, supper!]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Smiling at Davina and thinking about what she did while she was home.

"I was helping my mom and dad with thhe house her being pregnant with my younger brother Xander."

Thinking about how her mother was complaining about everything from the food,to the temp. and how she looked, and she remembered her dad holding her and telling her mom how beautiful she is and how Merie turned out. Then she gets out of the time warp and nods.

"Yeah, my mom happy getting a chance to give birth to another child much less a boy, she always wanted a boy but she was elated that she had me. What is OWLs may I ask? I am sorry,I think I know what is is but I dont want to sound like a complete idiot."

Sitting and giving her new friend her attention.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 11:08 pm

Davina smiled. "That must be nice having a younger brother. she said, wishing she had a younger sibling. "I only have an older brother. she added, but not telling the full story. She never really did when it came to anything about her; past, present or future.

"Um, OWLs are the end of year exams for fifth year students, remember?" she said, wondering how on earth Merie wouldn't know what the OWL exams were. She surely must have done them the year before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 8:35 pm

She remembered the dreded exam from last year and slapped her forehead. She always forgot those kinds of exams because thats how she does well on them, she study for a good couple of weeks, take the exam and then forget about them completely.

"Oh, crud, yeah....I try to forget them after I take them, Its just been a while since someone said something about that. How do you think you did, I hope that I pass, or at least past enough to go to the other side. You know, Like the chicken!"

Laughing at what she said about the exam and taking her laptop out to show pictures of Xander. She was proud that she was a big sister. It never took her away from her studies but she would smile at his picture from time to time to be proud enough to show it to people.

"Yeah, he is such a cutie, my mom was so scared that it was a girl because I was afraid she couldnt handle a younger verison of me."

Then she remember when she was looking though papers in her fathers study where she came across pictures of her mother and another child, but it wasnt her, it was someone else, she wanted to confront her parents but she shook out of the sad feeling of having a lost sibling and went back to happiness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 8:50 pm

[[OOC: Laptop, I swear muggle devices don't work around Hogwarts...]]

Davina laughed along with Merie. "I think I did alright. At least, I hope I did. I studied lots because I really want to do well." she told Merie. She had spent hours studying for them so if she didn't do well it would be quite a surprise.

Davina peered at the picture, looking at the little boy. She sometimes wished she had a younger sibling, rather than an older brother who left home when she was young. She had her cousins who lived near her, but it wasn't teh same. "He's so cute." she commented. She loved young children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top