At the Ravenclaw Table... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Ravenclaw Table... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Ravenclaw Table...

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Ravenclaw Table... - Page 2 Empty Re: At the Ravenclaw Table...

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:03 am

Merie smiles feeling the baby kick and dance around inside the girls stomach.
"babies are such a wonderful mystery, I was with child once,but...yeah...."
She tried so hard not to let the painful memory hurt this joyus time that her and Sarah where having.
"Who would you want her to look like more, you or her father?" Not knowing about who was the father,she smile to reassure Sarah that she wasnt trying to anger her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:03 am

Sarah looked at her gently. " I am sorry Merie. I want her to look her father." She aid laughing. She felt happy to have someone talk to her. She smiled. " Her name is going to be Abagail Zoe Black. I have no Idea where i got Abagail from but Zoe came from Zoe Weasley. Her godmother." She said ssmiling. She was happy that someone was happy for her. " Her father is Jasper Black, in Slytherin." She said nodding to the boy at the Slytherin table.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:21 am

Merie smiles and nodded back then replied "Its alright Sarah, at least yours will be nice and healthy"
Smiling at the belly and when Sarah mentioned Zoe she looked up and chucked"I just saw Zoe a couple of mins or so ago,I was just talking to her and asking her about her time away." Scanning though and seeing the boy from Slytherin and looks at Sarah's face "she will be a very beautiful girl, you are very lucky to have a handsome guy like that as the father" Smiling and looking for Zoe, until she sees the girl sitting at the Hufflepuff table and waves at Zoe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:46 am

She laughed. "Thank you Merie. I hope she will be nice and healthy.' She said rubbing her belly. She was happy. She smiled at Merie. She wa quite nice. She was sure interested in her baby. She felt happy and looked back at Merie. She saw her waving at Zoe. She smiled at Zoe. " Well Merie, tell me something about yourself. Enough about me." She said nudging her gently. " I have a idea. How about when Abby is born, I bring her by, so you can see here?" She asked Merie gently, smiling. She looked over at Jasper. " Ya. I am very lucky."She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:22 am

Merie smiles and playfully nudges Sarah back
"well,alot has happend with me and such, I was born in Brazil but when I was 4 my parents moved to Phoenix, it was a weird time growing up from weird family members and such. Anywho,when I was away I fell in love with a cute guy and the next day I got my invatation into Hogwarts, if you want to know anything more, let me know."
Smiles and a girlish giggle comes out when she sees Sarah looking at the boy longnly
"just because he is far away doesnt mean he will disappear" she tells Sarah and smiles
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:48 am

she nodded. ' Sounds fun, Merie." She said softly. She looked at Merie. " I know,but maybe he will notice me.' She said gently and nudged Merie. " We should hang out sometime. It will be fun." She said softly. She felt happy. She looked at Merie. She was sure pretty. She was happy someone else was talking to her. She looked at her. " if you dont mind me asking, what happened when the child you were having? Can you tell me" She asked her with understanding eyes.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:20 am

Merie smiles at Sarah and asks her the frightening question
"do your parents know? I mean or is it your complete decision?"
Nods at Sarah and looks around to see someone she knows
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:06 pm

She shook her head no. " Gosh, No!! They would have a fit if they knew i was pregnant ..." She said trailing off, and looked at Merie. She was so sweet to Sarah. Even though Sarah didn't deserve it. She smiled at Merie. " I doubt they would like the guy i am dating, so i doubt they will like me having a child with him" She sighed and took a bite of her food. She was starving but thats what happens when yo are Pregnant.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Merie nods and fowns a little
"I know how you feel, yeah, my parents flipped out when they found out who was the father of my child, they didnt speak to me for about 3 months, until my mom got pregnat with my brother, now she undertands how it feels but I dont understand how, i mean she is having a child with my dad...or..."
while she stops there she had a big brainstorm and shakes her head when the tought came across her mind "no,that cant be,nah, its impossible" she took a sip from her goblet then took some food from the table and placed it on her plate and started eating.
"how did you and Jasper meet?? was it nice and romantic and sweet or dangerous and passionate?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Topher walks over and sits down at the Ravenclaw table. "Hey everyone." he said. He grabbed a plate of food and began to shovel it in his mouth, he was starving.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top