Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy] - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy] - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy]

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy] - Page 4 Empty Re: Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy]

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:09 am

"Oh two against one, very brave.." Darren muttered taking out his wand. "Get you filthy blood traitor hands of me or I'll hex you."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy] - Page 4 Empty Re: Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:11 am

((I already let you go))

Danny used his hand to push Darren's wand down. "Oh save it," he said with a sneer "you don't scare me. And yeah I dealt with Voldemort in the end so he's gone for now"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:13 am

[oh, didnt read that..

-----------------

Darren pocketed his wand. "For now," he muttered. "But when he gets the prophecy, were all doomed. Thanks to you."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:16 am

"Well maybe he wou;d've gotten it anyway!" he snarled again "For now just leave. WE don't want you here." He went over to Sophia and kneeled by her "You alright?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:20 am

"He wouldn't of If i had gotten it." Darren grumbled. "I'm smarter than you, and a slightly better dueler.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:27 am

"We're equally the same in dueling," he said again showing no emotion "besides I could kick your *** right here right now yet I have decency"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:29 am

"I know more spells.." Darren said shrugging, he was in 7th year so obviously he knew more than Danny. Walking away from Danny, he went over to check on Mari. "What happened to her?" he asked, as she looked pretty injured.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:49 pm

Mariana fell halfly asleep waking up few minutes later.She lsitened to Darren,Andy and Danny and looked at the ceiling.Her arm was laying next to her.She tried to higher her up,but couldn;t because bandages were too heavy.She pointed her eyes a moment later at others and just looked at tham still not willing to argue with tham.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top