Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy] - Page 2 Empty Re: Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy]

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:52 pm

Mariana was already in the room on her bed since a few minutes ago.Her right arm was hundred percently covered in bandages and she was in laying position having no force to argue with either of tham.She just layed passive.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy] - Page 2 Empty Re: Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:44 am

"While you ran like a child," he said starting to calm down wanting to punch his face again "Me and Andrian fought Voldemort. I used Avada Kerdavra and he instantly disappered." He sat down in a chair and rubbed his face. He lost the prophecy and nearly died.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:37 am

Sophia woke up and winced slightly at Darren and Danny fighting. "Darren and Danny stop fighting please!"said Sophia as she looked around as the room was spinning around her. As she closed her eyes once again she held her head in her hands and groaned.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:30 am

Andrian woke up and winced the way Sophia Granger then looked to his left toward Sophia who was looking at Danny and Darren, he followed her gaze then looked down at his chest it had a big scar with stiches in it, "How long have I been out?" he said, his voice was weak as he struggled to sit up and lay on the bed looking at both Danny and Sophia for an answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:46 am

Danny completely ignored Andrian and went stright to Sophia. He kneeled by her bedside and looked at her. "You alright?" he asked softly with worried eyes as she groaned "Few minutes Andrian" He said "Voldemort banged you up pretty bad man." Danny stood up and looked at Darren in a glare once again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:49 am

Andrian saw that he was in hospital robes which they used for patient in hospital, "Sure did..." he mummered and started tracing his scar with an extended index finger on the scar wincing whenever he touched something that hurted him, "What happen to Voldemort, is he gone?' he asked quickly without looking at them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:58 am

Danny wanted to tell him what happened yet he probably already knew. Yet there were little details that he hadn't explained yet. "When you passed out," he said softly leaning against the wall again ready to tell the story "me and Voldemort sqauared off. I hated him for trying to kill you and me. So I used Avada Kerdavra against my will and he disappered."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:01 am

Andrian nodded apprensively at him listening to every detailed even though there was small amount of news to tell him, "Oh" he mummered, as called for then he started to look around the hospital and raised his eyebrows "double time in hospital, probably make a record soon" he tried to ligthen up the mood.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:08 am

"Maybe," he said not even akknowloging the joke "really I just can't believe that Voldemort lost one life already because of me." Danny didn't want to use that spell at all. He was a killer now and felt awful. He tried to keep his face straight yet he felt alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:12 am

Andrian rolled his eyes he develop a small dislike of him but didn't push the matter forward and he got off the bed and shot a glare at Darren scowling at him, "Why is this coward here?" he asked Danny looking back at him, his expression were tensed and serious as he looked around to watch Darren carefully not trusting him fully around him he was the worst type of person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top