Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy] - Page 3 Empty Re: Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy]

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:29 am

Sophia sat up but as she did she felt like she was to throw up. As she ignored it the best she could and sat up so more as she felt like she got hit by the stupefy spell a hundred times and then was run over by a car. As Sophia saw Darren she had anger in her eyes for the first time since her second year towards him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy] - Page 3 Empty Re: Aftermath[Finding the Prophecy]

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:36 am

Darren listened to his story intently, then shook his head exasperatedely. "You can't kill Voldemort! He didn't lose any of his lives. You just damaged him pretty bad, but he'll come back," he said rolling his eyes. Spotting Andrian glare at him and call him a coward, he felt a bit irritated, but it was Sophias expression that made him feel a bit guilty. "I didn't betray you guys for no reason," he said defensively. "I just needed that prophecy, now Voldemort will get it."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:41 am

"Okay," he said angrily "I saw him die! I used Avada Kerdavra on him! He disappered and lost a life or something"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:49 am

"Voldemort can't die, he has horcruxes you stupid idiot!" Darren said irritably. "What kind of person disappears after he dies?!"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:51 am

"I never said he was gone for good!" he snapped with anger getting in Darrens face again "I said he died! I know he has horcruxes!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:56 am

"What the heck! If he has horcruxes, he CAN't die! He's just been destroyed, but you can't kill him unless his horcruxes are gone." Darren said, who like danny, was getting more annoyed by the minute.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:59 am

"If you know so much about him write your own **** book!" he snarled at Darren and then backed up ignoring his temptaion to hit him "Let's just calm down now!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:59 am

Sophia looked from Darren to Danny. "But I thought we were friends Darren, no let me re word that Best Friends."said Sophia calmly with anger still in her eyes. As she looked back at Danny there wasn't any anger in her eyes only worry. "You duel Voldemort?"Sophia asked him with worried eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:02 am

Darren sighed as Soph glared at him with an angry expression. "Fine I'm sorry. I told you, I had to do that to get the prophecy. And I would have succeeded had this retard not taken it back.." he said bitterly.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:05 am

(Danny grabbed Darrens collar again and pushed him against the wall.) "You betrayed us and nearly had us killed!" he said letting him go realizing Sophia was watching "And Yes Sophi. He nearly killed me and Andrian"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top