Start of something new ((Open)) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Start of something new ((Open)) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Start of something new ((Open))

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Start of something new ((Open)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Start of something new ((Open))

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:10 pm

" Umm... That will not do. You are going to come shopping with me. it was will be fun! I promise" She said gently and laughed. She looked over to Zoe. " it nice to finally have a friend." She said gently. She felt happy. She smiled at her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Start of something new ((Open)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Start of something new ((Open))

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:15 pm

"Shopping." Zoe said with a horrified look on her face. "No not that. Attack me with the blanket again. Please." Zoe said. But she couldn't help the smile that went wide on her face. "Sounds good to me. Count me in." Zoe finally said. She was hoping Sarah caught her joke and didn't get made by her joke. "It does seem really nice to have a friend to talk with too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:19 pm

Sarah laughed. "Awesome. We will shop and then got get something to eat and drink, and shop somemore. It will be awesome. Trust me. We will make the boys go wide. "She said laughing and sitting up. " I am hungry!" She said randomly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:25 pm

"Cool. Works for me. I don't know about the boys. They are giving me a headache." Zoe said shaking her head. She looked out the window. "If your hungry, we can always go down to the kitchen if you want to sneak down there. But if we get caught going down their we could get into some trouble. Once inside we are safe. Up to you." Zoe said. Of course then she would be closer to her common room but Sarah would then have to walk back upstairs.

(I will start a topic in kitchens. You can reply when you get back.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:23 pm

Darren stared at them rather annoyed. They had obviously forgotten he was there and, not to mention, were talking about sneaking into the kitchens right under his nose. "Good job Zoe, as a prefect you really should be teaching others to break rules," he said quietly and sarcastically.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Zoe looked up at Darren. She laughed at his remark. "What me? Break rule. Oh I would never do anything like that." Zoe said mockinly toward Darren. "I'm a very good girl. Thank you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Darren rolled his eyes. "Well have fun, I'm just gonna go, this is boring.." he said, turning to the stairs leading back downstairs.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:35 pm

"Hey no need to run. I mean. YOu could like join us. Having fun. But I would really hate for you to hurt yourself or anything. I mean it would probably kill you to smile." Zoe said laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Sarah just giggled. " No I can wait until morning. Come Darren, live alittle." She said smiling at him. Her blue eyes sparking and her pretty white Chiclets teeth glimmered toward Darren.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:14 pm

Zoe laughed at Sarah. "Good luck. He wouldn't know how to have fun. Even if it came up to bit him on the nose."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top