Start of something new ((Open)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Start of something new ((Open)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Start of something new ((Open))

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Start of something new ((Open)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of something new ((Open))

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Zoe looked at the new girl. She could tell that she was in fact very visibly shaken. Zoe tried to keep the wonder of that fact down. She had no idea why she was so shaken up. "Are you ok Sarah. YOu look shaken or something?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Start of something new ((Open)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of something new ((Open))

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:52 pm

Sarah looked at Zoe. She smiled gently. " ya. People just make me extermly nervous. That is all. Mostly Guys. I am deathly scared of people. That is all. "she said to Zoe, then looked at her feet, which had flip flops on hr feed to protect them from the floor and the cold of it. She wrapped her blanket close to her body.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:54 pm

Zoe nodded a moment then stole a glance back at Darren. "I can understand that a little. Some people you should stay away from, then on other hand, others are actually pretty nice. So you have to take the risk to find out which they are." Zoe said. She walked toward the window and jumped up on the ledge and sat down. She sat with one leg out the window swinging.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:58 pm

She looked at Zoe like she was crazy.She probably was. " Well... Zoe yo don't get it. i can't even good conversation unless i am somewhat comfortable with the person, or i run away from people" She said gently. She wasn;t going to find out the good guys out from the bad ones. She heart would break to easily.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Darren watched the two talk to each other with a bored and uninterested expression. Leaning against the wall, he just looked at the surroundings and the sky. "So what were you two doing out here?" he asked finally.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Zoe looked out the window at the ground. "I know the feeling. Trust me. I was there at one time." Zoe sighed. "Maybe not just like you but I have a very good idea." She turned her attention back to Sarah and did everything she could to keep the laugh off her face. The poor girl had the strangest look on her face. It was a cross between sheer terror and confusion. "But your doin so good right now."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Sarah looked at Zoe then to Darren then back to Zoe. She had the looked for pure terror and shock. " Thanks Zoe... I think" she said giving a gentle laugh and smile. She eased herself into a more comfortable postion. She was happier. She was doing good . She didn't run away or antyhing She may even made a new friend.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Zoe looked back at Sarah. She didn't like it a lot when people brought up the questionable relationship between her and Alexi. Heck she even had no idea what in the world was going on. Zoe looked as Sarah got comfortable, it was good to see her relax a little. "So how do you like it here so far?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Sarah looked at zoe. " Its okay, I guess. I have only really met four people here. I didn't really make any friends yet, but i working on it. So how is life going for you?" She asked the girl gently and softly. She wanted to make Zoe a good friend of hers. it would be nice to have a freind.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Zoe looked out across the grounds. She saw how the moonlight glistened off the lake. Spring was coming so the lake would soon melt. She turned her head back to Sarah. "Oh its ok. I've had a lot better days then what I have had lately. But its getting better." She sighed and looked down at her hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top