Start of something new ((Open)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Start of something new ((Open)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Start of something new ((Open))

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Start of something new ((Open)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Start of something new ((Open))

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:46 pm

Sarah laughed. " Well Guys will not get me. I get nervous and run away." She said laughing at herself. she did laugh at herself. "This has be fun. You are easy to talk to, Zoe" She said gently. She really didn't like her whole name. Zoe. I was different. She wanted to call her z it was shorter and fit her better. ' Can I call you Z?" She asked im gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Start of something new ((Open)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Start of something new ((Open))

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:03 pm

Zoe looked at her for a little while. Z. That was a new nickname. "That sounds good. I guess its better than ZoZo. Even though I am not sure where in the world that one started." Zoe laughed a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Sarah laughed. " Well It is better than ZoZo. I think it fits you better than ZoZo." She said laughing, gently. " I have been blessed with no nickanmes" she said proudly. She realized what she said and looked at Z. " Don't even think about it." She said laughing /glaring at the same time.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Zoe laughed a little but then looked at Sarah. "Uhm, I think I will think on that a little. You never know I might come up with something soon." Zoe laughed a little. "I think I like Z better than ZoZo anyway."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:53 pm

Sarah glared at Zoe, playfully. " Don't you Dare, Z or i will murder yo with my blanket!" She said holding up her blanket, in a threating her gently. She felt silly but it was fun. She continued to walk to Z hold her blanket up " Be afraid, be very afraid.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:39 am

Zoe could not help herself. She burst out laughing. Then she flinched away from the blanket. "Oh no not the blanket. Help help help." Zoe said running around the small room before sitting back down, laughing. Zoe needed this. She felt a lot better than she had in a very long time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:50 pm

Sarah burst out laughing too. She ran and tackled Zoe to the ground and sat on her and covered ther face with the blanket. " I win" She said still sitting on Zoe gently and laughing at herself and Zoe too.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Zoe was shocked beyond anything when she was attacked. "Umph." Zoe said as Sarah jumped on her. She could only laugh there was no tinge of any anger at all. She was having way to much fun for that. "Yea I guess you did." Zoe said though her laughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:03 pm

Sarah crawled off of Zoe and laid down on the floor and looked up at he ceiling. ' So What are you planning to do this weekend?" She asked her genty and looked over a Zoe. She felt happy that someone was her friend and that someone was happy to have her around
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Zoe laid back, catching her breath, now that Sarah had gotten off of her. "Uhm." Zoe thought. "You know that is a very good question. I have no idea. Probabley the same as every other weekend. Stay here and be bored." Zoe said. It was sad but that was the truth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top