Dinner with a Friend;; Closed [Gabrielle Delacour] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dinner with a Friend;; Closed [Gabrielle Delacour] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dinner with a Friend;; Closed [Gabrielle Delacour]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dinner with a Friend;; Closed [Gabrielle Delacour] - Page 3 Empty Re: Dinner with a Friend;; Closed [Gabrielle Delacour]

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat May 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Jemma felt a bit bad for making the waitor wait for ages. Still, he was paid for it, she figured. Gabrielle ordered the same as her, so she wasn't left thinking about him for long.

"I guess it's boring to talk about work too much." Jemma agreed with Gabrielle. She sighed at the mention of a boyfriend. She knew it would come up at some point, but she hadn't anticipated it coming up this soon. Especially before the wine arrived. "Nope, unfortunatly. No guys whatsoever." she told her friend. She wished that there was a guy in her life, but she hadn't felt anything for a guy since...well, not for a long time anyway.

Last edited by Jemma Tiquelle on Tue May 19, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dinner with a Friend;; Closed [Gabrielle Delacour] - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Dinner with a Friend;; Closed [Gabrielle Delacour] - Page 3 Empty Re: Dinner with a Friend;; Closed [Gabrielle Delacour]

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 9:16 pm

Waitor came carrying a bottle of black wine and 2 glasses. "Here you go ladies." he said politely. "Thanks," said Gabrielle as the waitor was getting back in the kitchen.

"Same here.I guess we can only cheer for our solitude!" Gabrielle said rising her glass in the air. "Cheers to some possible new love Jemma!" she said cheerful.She never actually had a boyfriend so she didn\t know how it feels.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue May 19, 2009 8:26 pm

Jemma thanked the waitor and waited for Gabrielle to pour the wine. She raised her glass to toast with her friend. "Yes, cheers to some new love, if it ever comes." she agreed, not expecting to find it anytime soon.

"Hey, maybe they'll be some new teachers at Hogwarts next year." Jemma thought, trying to be optimistic. "We have some vacancies after all, we're bound to need some new teachers." she pointed out, smiling to herself. Maybe her chances weren't so bad after all.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 8:56 pm

"Maybe.I don't know how longer i am going to be on Hogwarts.Maybe a year or two,but sooner or later i'll have to reattach to the Ministry." said Gabrielle remembering that sad fact.She was enjoying Hogwarts though when her job required it she needed to go back to her ministry.

"But let's not get all emotional now." she said shaking her head as she changed the expression back to smile. "Speaking of vacations...do you have anything planned?" she asked Jemma.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri May 22, 2009 11:24 am

Jemma had guessed that her friend wouldn't spend too long at Hogwarts, but she didn't realise that she would have to leave so soon. She would miss her, her face showed it. "Oh, I'll miss having you around. I guess I always knew you'd have to return, but still..." she said, trailing off.

Jemma nodded. "Yeah, umm, we shouldn't." she agreed, hastily. "Well, I don't having anything in particular planned, but I'll probably go down and see my daughter at some point, I usually do." she told her friend. "What about you?" she asked in return.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 10:41 pm

"Going to France to visit my sister and her kids.I wish i could spend more time with them." said Gabrielle with a sigh. "I'll probably stay in France for about a month and don't know about the rest.I would like to go somewhere,but traveling alone is boring." she confessed to Jemma.

She could see the expression on her face when she mentioned her possible leave from Hogwarts. "Don't worry i am not leaving in proximate time of 1 or 2 years at least.Since now it's been functioning well maybe they'll leave me there permanently." she said in encouraging voice.Ofcourse,even herself didn't believe in that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon May 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Jemma nodded. She understood what it was like to spend so little time with family, she had that very problem herself. She'd often hoped her daughter would move up to England, but she knew that it would never happen. She loved her husband and France too much.

Jemma realised she had a lot of similar thoughts to Gabrielle. That was probably why they were such good friends. "Yeah, I know exactly what you mean." she said in response to her thoughts on travelling. "There are millions of places I'd like to go too, but I've got nobody to go with either. she replied, having the exact same problem.

Jemma smiled at the thought of Gabrielle staying on. "Yes, there's always hope that you could stay. I doubt it will happen, but we can try to be optimistic, at least. she agreed, hoping that she would stay for a while. "When, sorry, if you do leave, we'll still keep in contact and meet up, won't we?" she asked, pretty sure that the answer would be yes.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Gabrielle hardly understood the great simmilarity between herself and Jemma.They always got together like oil and wood. "I should give you my adress while i am in Paris for a month." she commented searching for a paper and a pen in her purse.She got it out and wrote on French. "Fransee D'Epree 103.". "It's something like subberbs.Your owl won't have trouble finding it." she said putting the piece of parchment in front of Jemma.

"I like to spend time with my nephews and neices don't get me wrong." she said honestly though they were already big enough. "It's just....it sometimes gets too monoton.Becomes a yearly practise." she said trying to find the right words. "Now if i spent once in a while a vacation with YOU for example." she said pointing at Jemma. "Would break this monoton life i lead." she finished the sentence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Jemma took the piece of parchment Gabrielle gave her and memorised the address, just in case she lost it. She was usually quite organised, but she liked to be prepared. She put the adress inside her pocket. "I don't know where I'll be staying in France yet, but when I do I'll give you the address." she told her friend. She had stayed at her daughters place before, but now her fiancée had moved in she doubted she would be there again this year.

Jemma nodded. "I guess the only family I really see is my daughter and her in-laws when I go over there, but I don't have much other family left, I've lost contact with my paternal side." she said, somewhat regretfully. "Yeah, going on holiday with you would be a nice change from me hanging around my place or France." she agreed, her mind wondering off, thinking of all the places they could go.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:42 pm

"If you don't know your adress just send me with a letter since we are both going to be in france though on different places." Gabrielle said cheerfully though Jemma's family story made her feel a bit of compassion. "Once lost something it takes a great effort to recover it." she said trying to sound discrete,advisive and in same time random hoping what she said would make some sense to Jemma.

"Now when i think of it,that together vacation is not a bad idea." she said in a thinkative tone like she was making some strategy which had some sense after all.Vacations were things that made everyone run away from problems a bit and charge batteries for the new beggining.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top