Gabrielle's closed Office
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gabrielle's closed Office Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gabrielle's closed Office

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gabrielle's closed Office Empty Gabrielle's closed Office

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Gabrielle sat in her office writing and writing more some paper work for the ministry.Paper work is now smalled then it was before when she was Vice Minister.She looked at some curiculums of people that never showed up.
Realizing classes are starting soon she took her notebook and made a page for each students waiting to write notes and grades in it.She was deepened in her work and continued doing so...

Last edited by Gabrielle Delacour on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gabrielle's closed Office Empty Re: Gabrielle's closed Office

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Nicholas finished his evening meal quickly that night, wolfing down some chips and cold meat then washing it all down with a glass of lemonade. He had something he wanted to do today and he wasn’t in the mood for hanging around, or keeping the person he was going to visit up. Miss Delacour was a very busy woman and Nick did not want to miss her....again. Rising from the Slytherin table he made his way down the aisle then out into the hall. He had come up with the idea he was going to present to her whilst sitting bored in the common room one night. Being a NEWT student he had too keep on top of his studies and get himself some extra credit. If he wanted to one day teach here, or be an auror he would definitely need to achieve an O in Defence Against the Dark Art’s, any extra points he could accumulate would be welcome.

The walk up to the Dark Art’s floor did not take long, it being on the first floor and all. Professor Delacour’s office was located near the classroom and he found it no problem. Nick rapped it three times with his knuckles hoping to here his teachers voice allowing him entry. Looking down at himself Nick brushed down his robes, getting rid of any dust which may or may not have been on them. He re-adjusted his tie so it sat a good centimetre or two higher than it previously had been.

The uniform Nicholas sported remained clean and fresh despite being worn all day, since nine this morning in fact. His shirt was still pristine white and there were no dirty mark’s on his black jumper, robes or trousers. His shoes gleamed having been polished recently and his silver prefect badge was pinned on his breast, shining as it caught the light from the torches upon the walls. The aftershave he wore was strong and spicy, though very nice. He had always had a habit though of splashing it on thick, as the day had worn on however the strength of it had waned. Nick straightened up as he thought he heard a voice, popping a mint into his mouth, he opened the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:06 pm

Gabrielle thought she heard footsteps coming slowly towards the door of her office.She thought at first it might be some collegue coming to make her company,but once the door opened she realized she supposed wrong.She saw one of her NEWT students walking into her office so she put away the ink,quil and her notebook. "Good evening Mister Valentine please come in." she said showing him an empty chair in front of her.She made herself comftable and crossed her legs waiting to see if Nick wanted to sit down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Nick entered the office but did not take the seat when it was offered too him, what he had to say would not take long and he did not want too keep the teacher from her work. He smiled though when he was offered, it was polite of her though not necessary. He spoke calmly, his hands in his pocket’s “No its ok miss, I know how busy you are so Ill make it quick, I haven’t too much to say anyways. There were two things really, first I would like to apologise for being late to class this morning. Im still recovering from the bout of flu I missed Transfiguration with but Ill be back to full health in no time.” He was indeed already feeling much better, so hopefully there wouldn’t be a repeat of that episode. Though the apology wasn’t really what he had come to say, he continued in that same calm tone of voice “More importantly though I came here to offer my services, in exchange for some extra credit. I am a NEWT student after all and us seniors are always being asked to help contribute to the school. I was wondering if you needed a teaching assistant or something? I achieved an O in my OWL so I could help with the first to fourth years? Perhaps if you trusted me enough and if I did ok I could help with the OWLS too? I know it must be difficult for you, what being a high ranking member of the ministry as well as a teacher?” Nick added slyly, hoping to influence her decision "Im really quite eager, the Dark Arts being my favourite class and all". His intentions were honourable however, he wanted to be a teacher when he left Hogwarts so some experience could really work wonders for him. “That was all…“ He finished. Nick stood there quietly waiting for an answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Gabrielle nodded as Nick refused in a polite way to sit down so she listened carefully to his words. "Work is not so urgent,but anyway..." she said paying attention and looking at Nick.She prefered to look at someone's eyes when he or she was speaking to her. "I am used to lead evidence of what i do or stop doing with my aurors.I treat you as grown people because soon you will get out in the world and see that things are not so easy as here though i will have in mind you were sick when you came late so don't worry." Gabrielle said slowly and calmly.

"I don't use to hire assistants during my teaching since i would have to explain my whole method which would take a while." she said clearing her throat. "However...you could serve me by assisting at Basic classes in dueling arena if you like.Do have in mind this will only affect your grade going up not giving you house points." she added quickly as she saw that Nick really liked her classes. "And do sit down i would like to have a word with you now that you're here." she said after finishing her talking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Nick nodded slowly when she revealed that she usually did not hire classroom assistants, fair enough he thought. He had been on the verge of thanking her and leaving when she spoke of how she could use some help in duelling classes. Nick’s face would light up slightly as her words sank. That would be just fine, in return for doing something he loved he would receive an improved grade. Smiling he replied enthusiastically “Of course I understand that miss, Im not in it for the house points. I just want to help out and improve my grade. When do those classes start? Just so I know when I will be needed?” Nick smiled, tingling inside, this was great news, it truly was. When he was asked to stay though, because the teacher had something she wanted to discuss, he frowned. What was it she could possibly want from him? He sat down slowly, the creaking of the chair as his weight descended upon it very audible. The room was quiet now, too quiet for his liking, clearing his throut he smiled “What is it you wish to discuss with me miss?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:14 pm

Gabrielle listened to Nick's enthusiastic answer so she was glad she could help him. "Well I use to have dueling classes every third class so students combine what they learned so far.I'll let you know on time about time and place no worries." she said smiling with her bright shiny smile.She looked as Nick nerviously sat down like she was going to interogate him. "Relax this is just a little help for you.If i am right you said at one of my classes you would like to become auror when you finish Hogwarts yes?" she asked him in a gentle soft tone she rarely used.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:15 pm

This duelling class sounded good too him, it would be fun indeed and Nick was only too willing to help out. When he heard what it was the teacher wished too speak too him about Nicholas breathed a sigh of relief. He had not really known what to expect so when the conversation turned simply to what he wanted to do when he left school, fair enough. An auror, yes he had indeed considered it, that and becoming a professor of Hogwarts, Transfiguration or The Dark Arts he figured. He smiled a little and replied calmly “Yes indeed, I do believe it would be a profession which suited me well. I like the dark ar---, defence against the dark arts so I would be stupid not too look at the possibility.” Nicholas relaxed back in the chair, his arms folded. He knew this woman had been an auror before Hogwarts so perhaps she was the person to ask if he had any queries “Is there any advice you could give me professor?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:59 pm

Gabrielle was glad that Nick was more relaxed.She didn't bite so far though she knew to shout at her aurors from time to time. She made 2 cups appear in front of her on the table filling them with tea. "Would you like to join me for a cup of tea?" she asked polite after already filling the tea returning to the subject. "Indeed i could,but i am a busy woman and wouldn't be able to dedicate you time that you require for learning." she replied taking a cup of tea before she continued. "However,there is an auror in my department that is more then capable to help you.Tell you what you need to focus on,what does auror training require and he could even bring you to one of the meetings ofcourse during holidays" she continued taking another sip of her tea. "If you would like i can give you adress where to write him (PM him)." she said smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:15 pm

Khaat hoped she wasn't intruding, coming unannounced back to Hogwarts after all these years. She was anxious, though, to meet some of the professors that she might be substituting for. Khaat's primary interests were always Defense Against the Dark Arts and Muggle Studies. She wanted to offer to help the professors in any way she could be of service. Khaat stopped outside the door to make a last minute appearance check and then knocked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top