Gabrielle's closed Office - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gabrielle's closed Office - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gabrielle's closed Office

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gabrielle's closed Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Gabrielle's closed Office

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Gabrielle heard as someone knocked on the door.She put a pack of papers she had on the cupboard before she replied with her sweet voice. "Come in it's open." thinking it was a student since usually she saw Professor's in the Staff Headquaters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:47 am

"Hello, Professor," Khaat said, "I don't know if you've heard, but I'm Khaat Lupin. Hogwarts has hired me as a substitute teacher. I just wanted to introduce myself and offer myself for whatever assistance I can be to you or any of the professors. I have spent my life primarily studying Defense Against the Dark Arts. I, for one, believe it was the most important class I had when I was here, so if I can be of any use to you, I am at your service."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Gabrille looked as someone who claimed to be a Professor came in.She had never seen her. "Well nice to meet you Professor Lupin.And first of all just call me Gabrielle since Professor is not my only profession." she said as she gracefully stood up. "Well anyway i don't know what can you do.Tell me do you know some basics of dueling?" she asked with great intrest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:05 pm

That brought up fond memories of Uncle Remus, sparring in their backyard. They had used branches off a willow tree until she was big enough to wield a wand. Then Remus had shown her enough of the basics that she could be a formidible force when she had to be even before she arrived at Hogwarts. "Yes, "Khaat said, "my family decided I had to know dueling and other defensive skills before I could do much of anything else. When I was small, it was a game I played with my uncle. As I grew older, I learned it wasn't a game and learned it could be serious business. ' She sighed softly, thinking of Remus, "Very serious indeed. And it is one of the most important skills these young students need to master--especially in these times."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:11 am

Gabrielle now remembered the last name Lupin. "Lupin.Any relation to Remus Lupin?" she asked intrested getting away from the subject for a moment. "Well i have a dueling class from time to time though i don't think i;ll have time to put one before the holidays end,but i would be pleased if you accepted to participate." she said with her sweet smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:32 am

"Remus was my uncle," Khaat said, "He raised me, for the most part. I think I could take part in the dueling class. Just give me the particulars, please. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Gabrielle listened intrested.Remus Lupin was a great wizzard. "Well i have planned some basics like Expeliarmus,Riktusempra,Boggarts,Dementors,Stupefy, Averte Statura, Forcio and for defensive charms i had planned only Protego,but i'll let you know if there's some change on time." she said hoping she remembered everything. "Do you think you can handle it?" she asked intrested.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:24 am

"Yes. Sounds simple enough," Khaat said. "Any idea how many students? And an preference about where or when the class will meet? Are the students all one rank or mixed? The better prepared I am, the better I can teach."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:33 pm

"Well let's say all students that attend my classes.I don't have a precise number.I am maybe going to mix up OWL and NEWT students.but basic level is going to be for itself.I'll probably use the great hall.We can switch places every few minutes since i am actually supposed to give them grades and points for their effort.But anyway all at time,The dueling class is not probably untill after holidays." she said waiting to see if Khaat had anything else to ask.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:53 am

'It sounds like a great class. I'm looking forward to it. Thank you, Professor," Khaat smiled. "I'll look forward to hearing from you." Khaat left the office, grateful for a chance to teach.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top