Dinner with a Friend;; Closed [Gabrielle Delacour] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dinner with a Friend;; Closed [Gabrielle Delacour] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dinner with a Friend;; Closed [Gabrielle Delacour]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dinner with a Friend;; Closed [Gabrielle Delacour] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner with a Friend;; Closed [Gabrielle Delacour]

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:52 am

Jemma laughed, wondering how much longer they could keep this up for.
"No, I cannot let you! After you!" she joked. She saw one of the waitors coming over towards them. She decided they better stop playing around and act sensibly. She gave in and entered the restaurant before Gabrielle.
"We've got a reservation, for two." she told the waitor, knowing what he was going to ask them. The waitor nodded and walked off. He didn't indicate for them to follow him, so Jemma assumed that he was checking on their reservation or something.

Dinner with a Friend;; Closed [Gabrielle Delacour] - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Dinner with a Friend;; Closed [Gabrielle Delacour] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner with a Friend;; Closed [Gabrielle Delacour]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:05 pm

Gabrielle walked inside after she recovered some sense of dignity.It was a really funny play.She didn;t remember to do this since she was a kid and played with her baby brother Matt. "Not bad.Not bad at all." she commented to Jemma looking around at Easter Decoration. "Is it some muggle holiday soon?" she asked Jemma with a voice equal to a whisper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:26 pm

Jemma looked around the room to see what Gabrielle was talking about it. Easter, she realised. Of course, how could she have forgotten? "Oh, of course. It's Easter. A religious muggle celebration." she explained to Gabrielle in an undertone. She didn't want any of the muggles to give them weird looks for not knowing this. Most muggles knew about celebrations like these.

The waitor was walking back towards them and he indicated for them to follow him. Jemma followed him towards the table in the corner.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Gabrille made a graceful marching behind Jemma and the waitor.Fortunatly waitor didn't notice this.It was a really nice place and nice decoration. "Imagine if muggles discover we don't know what easter is." she said quietly in Jemma's ear.That would have been probably the most embarassing thing in her life though she didn't plan to try it. "Where is this table?" Gabrille finally asked as she had an impression they been walking for days not for minutes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:13 pm

"I'm not sure." Jemma replied. The waitor then stopped walking and pointed to a table for two by the window. "I'm guessing this is it, then!" she said as she sat down on one side of the table. She picked up a menu from the center of the table and quickly scanned it. She had absolutely no idea what to get. "What do you want?" she asked her friend.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Gabrielle gracefully sat across Jemzy on the chair.She thought about a nice place before she grabbed menu and started to view it. "Would you like some French soup before dinner?" she asked rather unsure her friend Jemma.She looked on the menu and saw much intresting meals there. "Or maybe something else if you prefer?" she asked Jemma.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:42 pm

[[OOC: Ok, I forgot about this when I was on my other account. I'm on this one now and am being kicked off so no time to change back. Sorry.]]

Jemma looked at the menu having no idea what to get. "I don't know. I can't choose! What are you going to have?" she told her friend, laughing. "Some soup does look good for starters though. What type though?" she asked Gabrielle, hoping that she might be able to choose better than herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:56 pm

"Paradaise soup with let me see...carrot and little pieces of meat.Now doesn't that sound delicious?" Gabrielle asked Jemma looking at the menu: "Or some salad what's better for beggining?" she said rather unsure again.Everything localized on the menu seemed delicious. "Hard choice I think i'll have some champagne for the start/" she said to the waitor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon May 04, 2009 12:37 pm

[[OOC: I'm not dead. Honestly. Promise.]]

Jemma found the Paradise Soup on the menu and read the description. "Yeah, that soup does look nice." she agreed. She decided to have that. She knew that it would take her forever to decide on anything else and she didn't want to keep the waitor waiting for ages. That would be really rude. "I'll wait until later for some wine. I'll just take the Paradise Soup for the moment." she told him before turning back towards Gabrielle.

"So, anything new in your life?" Jemma asked her friend. It was nice to have time to talk to her outside of Hogwarts, where millions of Professors wouldn't be listening in or watching them half the time.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 10:12 pm

"Brinng me some paradaise soup too." Gabrielle said to the waitor,He walked into the kicthen.She felt rather sorry for the poor guy as he was standing there for ages untill they were ordering.

"Nothing new Jemma to be honest.Actaully yes there is if you want me to start talking about work?" shruggled Gabrielle.Work was always there somewhere though she wanted to erase it from her mind. "What about you?Anything going on?Maybe a boyfreind?" she suggested with a grin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top