vampire training (me andrian and sam only) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

vampire training (me andrian and sam only) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

vampire training (me andrian and sam only)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vampire training (me andrian and sam only) - Page 4 Empty Re: vampire training (me andrian and sam only)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:36 am

Andrian flashed to his side looking worriedly at her, "Samantha wake up!" his voice panicking as he gently patted her face gently but was unsuccessfull, "Reenervate!" he shouted pointing his wand at her hoping it'll wake her up smiling serenly at her as he squatted beside her to check if she was okay and examine her body for any injuries.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

vampire training (me andrian and sam only) - Page 4 Empty Re: vampire training (me andrian and sam only)

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:44 am

Samantha just barely woke up. She could see andrian and ne'os kneeling over her. She then suddenly felt the back of her head but it was ok. She looked over at andrian than gave him a big hug. "Next time, could you guys wait till im not here to fight." She then kissed andrian on the cheek.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:46 am

Andrian smirked as he took off his hat and scratched the back of his hair, "yeah, remind us next time" he looked at Ne'os with a grin on his face then turned to kiss her back on the cheek then looked at her eyes as his eyes glintered looking into her eyes smiling at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:01 am

Samantha stood up. "Did you guys see how good, I'm getting with the dagger?" Samantha asked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:21 am

"Yeah, with only one dagger that good for a apprentice..." Andrian struggled to find the right words to describe her that she was still in training then he pointed at the dueling field and cocked his head sideway, "You should try using many knife like i did it almost killed Ne'os there" he looked back at her then winked at Ne'os innocentally.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:33 am

"Yeah, I should, thank you love." Samantha walked back over to the table picked up three daggers, walked over to where the dummy use to be, swished her wand and made another one appear. She stood back alittle, then got ready and in a flash, she threw one dagger after another and got two out of three right on the target.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:51 pm

ne'os rememberd the dagger was in his robes still he pulled it out and handed it back to andrian "yah luckly these robes got in the way remond me to wear body armour next time" he said smileing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:46 am

Samantha walked up to the dummy, pulled out the daggers, walked back to her spot, then threw the daggers again, then this time got them all on the bulseye, sticking to each other.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top