vampire training (me andrian and sam only) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

vampire training (me andrian and sam only) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

vampire training (me andrian and sam only)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vampire training (me andrian and sam only) - Page 2 Empty Re: vampire training (me andrian and sam only)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:59 am

Andrian threw a knife at Ne'os and missed by an inche hitting the armchair, "and this is my weapon that i am good at" he walked up to them with a white v-neck plain t-shirt, black punk jeans, and spiked belt and armband along with punk boots as he took off the knife and sat down beside Samantha kissing her cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

vampire training (me andrian and sam only) - Page 2 Empty Re: vampire training (me andrian and sam only)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:01 am

" see most vampire prefer fast weapons over slower ones easyer to carry and cheap to buy if broken" he said takeig andrians dagger and bending it and then un bending it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:05 am

"I like the dagger, can i practice with the dagger?" Samantha couldn't take her eyes off the dagger.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:07 am

" of course but you need to break the shiny habit first in a fight it dosent help to be distracted" he said waving his wand a stuffed dummy apeared in the middle of the clearing he then handed his dagger to her "throw it at the dummy lets see how good your aim is"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:09 am

Andrian sighed as he saw that they all chosen a dagger so he went over to the weopon rank and grabbed a sword and started wielding it around making a loud swishing noise and he swung at the air then went over to the wooden doll and stabbed it as hard as he could. Then went over to watch Samantha throw the knife at the dummy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:11 am

"andrian want to duel" he said pulling a sword from his robes "well i dont just walk around with a wand and a few daggers wands snap daggers lost swords are forever" he finished brandishing his sword.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:14 am

Andrian grinned at that thought and wielded his own wand he designed then nodded in reply, "Sure thing, haven't used one in a while" he told him and walked over to the dueling field right next to where Samantha threw her dagger at the perfectly still wooden dummy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:16 am

Samantha took the dagger, she started thinking 'I want to do this right the first time' so she stood a good distance from the dummy, staired at the target on the dummy imaging the dagger flying into the dummy. She got ready, then through the dagger straight and hard. The dagger landed less than an inch from the bulseye.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:17 am

" oh a wand to ok did you know if you craft a wand as a sword it works the exact same way i havnt tried it yet but very well" he pulled a second wand out of his robe it was pure silver he aimed it at andrian and brandished his sword.

he watched the dagger fly and land close to t he bullseyes "very good try again dont think about it thise time."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:19 am

Andrian watched her throw that knife at the bullseyes and clapped for her, "Visualizing, very good" he told her, his expression was susprised she had already knew to do that before throwing a knife then he looked at the bullseye and his eyes widened "ooo so close!" he indicated it with his thumb and index finger. Then refocused on the duel, "ready when you are" he grinned
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top